Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys

Looking to boost all the online cheevos for this. Noticed the 4 hour online session technique so if we can get 6 people together for this, that would be awesome. I am online all day Wednesday from 9-5 then 2300 till 3 am to do this. I am also on most evenings too.

Gamertag is Skaos3010. PM me if you fancy this.

Hey guys, finished up all the single player achieves the other night, looking to knock out all the MP ones. Not too big a fan of this MP, so I'd rather boost all these achieves whenever possible. My timezone is EST, and other than Tuesdays and Thursdays, I'm available whenever, just hit me up; my GT is MexicanZenith for any friend requests and whatnot. So for any groups boosting, I am so down for it!

Hey guys

A few friends and I have a boosting session set up for 23.00 GMT tonight. We are primarily mopping up XP and ranks really but we need some extra people. We have all the other achievements so if anyone needs help getting them, we can assist in that if need be. Session is set for 3 hours.

We have done all the other cheevos so we know the methods. If you want in, PM me on Xbox. Gamertag is Skaos3010.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...