PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > The Wolf Among Us > Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #1
Jedi MoonKnight

Jedi MoonKnight's Gamercard
Chapter 5

Blink and you'll miss it.

Pathetic. Wait this long, put up with the Season Pass bullshit and the episode is just tiny.

But Chapter 5 - seriously? I sneezed and missed the entire cut-scene.

So glad I didn't get the Season Pass for The Walking Dead S2. I'm done with this whole "give us money for a full game and we'll give you as much content as we feel, as slowly as we feel like giving it to you". They're raping us.

It's not just Telltale, but they have to be the worst offender. The bastards didn't even bother bringing Sam & Max S3 to the 360, now no Next Gen titles and their current crop is getting worse in cost, size/length and delivery.

I'm out!
Old 02-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #2
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
I didn't think it was that short at all. I am fucking dying for episode 3, though. Possibly one of the greatest games I have ever played so far.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:41 AM   #3
Darkforce412

darkforce412's Gamercard
it was a little short but so far I thought it was the best episode. This is my 6th time playing it, I know that's a lot I really love this episode
Old 02-08-2014, 04:10 AM   #4
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Not sure what juice you drank, but I really enjoyed it.

160 completed games [Includes all DLC]

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer [God], Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:07 AM   #5
High Lord Sigma

High Lord Sigma's Gamercard
Considering that Chapter 4 of Episode One was just one cutscene, I don't think this is particularly new or noteworthy.
Old 02-08-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Quality over quantity.

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #7
-Nicko-

Nicko2000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi MoonKnight View Post
Blink and you'll miss it.

Pathetic. Wait this long, put up with the Season Pass bullshit and the episode is just tiny.

But Chapter 5 - seriously? I sneezed and missed the entire cut-scene.

So glad I didn't get the Season Pass for The Walking Dead S2. I'm done with this whole "give us money for a full game and we'll give you as much content as we feel, as slowly as we feel like giving it to you". They're raping us.

It's not just Telltale, but they have to be the worst offender. The bastards didn't even bother bringing Sam & Max S3 to the 360, now no Next Gen titles and their current crop is getting worse in cost, size/length and delivery.

I'm out!
Where do you get your sense of entitlement from? I wish all the keyboard warriors out there could gain even an inkling of how complex game development is. There could have been any number of reasons that the 2nd ep took a while to come out, and they could have been completely out of Telltale's control for all we know. If they'd have rushed an incomplete product out, god knows you'd be first in line to complain about that as well.

As for the season pass issue, it's reported to be an MS problem. Besides, it was an extra 2/3 days you had to wait, hardly the end of the world.

Classy touch with the rape reference btw.
-Nicko- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 08:06 PM   #8
Mudlo7581

Mudlo7581's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'll have to say that this episode was a little slow compared to episode 1. That being said, I enjoyed every second of it. I love meeting a new Fable and trying to figure out who it is before they tell us.

Also, the achievement "Made Them Cry" was brilliant. Had me smiling when I realized the reference.