Goal Getter Achievement Problem!

LegendarY

Hi, I am getting really angry at FIFA 07 right now. I just want to get all the achievements and throw out the piece of crap.

The problem is that I can't get the Goal Getter achievement. It's says to score a avarage of 4.0 goal in 50 matches. I have now played 63 matches with an avarge of 5.1 goals each match and still no achievement. Is this achievement glitched or am I doing something wrong?

I played all matches in match mode on semi-pro difficulty. Haven't played a single online match or friendly match, just played 63 matches in a row and nothing pops out. I'm also almost at 300 win and hope this achievement does work when i get 300.

Does anyone have this problem or can anyone help me? Please, I really want to do this. Can't wait to finish the game.

Hi, I am getting really angry at FIFA 07 right now. I just want to get all the achievements and throw out the piece of crap.

The problem is that I can't get the Goal Getter achievement. It's says to score a avarage of 4.0 goal in 50 matches. I have now played 63 matches with an avarge of 5.1 goals each match and still no achievement. Is this achievement glitched or am I doing something wrong?

I played all matches in match mode on semi-pro difficulty. Haven't played a single online match or friendly match, just played 63 matches in a row and nothing pops out. I'm also almost at 300 win and hope this achievement does work when i get 300.

Does anyone have this problem or can anyone help me? Please, I really want to do this. Can't wait to finish the game.

Did you do the matches in Manager Mode or did you just go to kick off?

You may have an average of 5.1 goals over 60 matches, but that does not necessarily mean you had 4.0 goals a match for 50 if you catch my drift.

they made achievements THAT hard? wow. New low for fifa, you actually played that many matches? amazing! you must have a LOT of patience.

Tell me about it :p I had to endure this shit!!! :mad:

do u hav 2 do all the matches 4 goal getter in manager mode?..i did half in manager and half in kickoff and i didnt get the achievement

What I meant was that the avarage is much more than it should be. In the 50 matches my avarage was 4.6, and since I didn't get it I thougt maybe I could do some more matches because I heard that FIFA reads the last 50 matches in your profile. And on my last matches I scored as much goals as I could.

TheFincher, yes it was in the manager mode. Hope someone can help.

Btw, I don't have much patience, just playing while I do other stuff, like chatting etc.

can any1 who has gotten the goal getter achievement help me with this 1..i had 200 goals exactly in 50 games and i didnt get it

i did them

• in single player, never multiplayer
  • about half in manager mode and half in kick-off
  • all in semi-pro
  • some 4 min halves, some more than 4 minutes

is there something i did i cant do?..do i have 2 do them all in manager mode or something?..this game is really annoying me i thought i finally got the achievement and nothing happened

can any1 who has gotten the goal getter achievement help me with this 1..i had 200 goals exactly in 50 games and i didnt get it

i did them

• in single player, never multiplayer
  • about half in manager mode and half in kick-off
  • all in semi-pro
  • some 4 min halves, some more than 4 minutes

is there something i did i cant do?..do i have 2 do them all in manager mode or something?..this game is really annoying me i thought i finally got the achievement and nothing happened

I did it almost like you did, only that I played all my matches in manager mode. I've even played 50 new matches with an avarage of 4,2 and still no damn achievement. Some think I have patience but not anymore. No way I'm playing 50 more matches to get the achievement. Screw FIFA and screw EA, I am staying the hell out of this game.

I dont know if this will help but this is how I checked I was OK -

1) Bring up profile details.

2) On Match Details Screen take number of games played and multiply by 4.

3) Now you know how many goals you have to have.

4) RB to next screen (Goal Details)

5) Goals For (Is this equal to or greater than the figure you had in step 2?)

6) Scroll down to check average.

If none of this throws up any anomolies in your data, I have no idea what to suggest mate.

Okey, I finally got the achievement. You can't imagine how glad I'm now. Trough with FIFA.

Anyway, this is how I did it. I realized that I wasn't gonna get the achievement since I tried like 100 matches without something happening. Then some matches later I recieved the 300 win achievement so I thought it was just something wrong with the "Goal Getter". Thats why I deleted my profile to start over. I made a new profile so the statstics said 0 wins, and I tried to go for the Goal Getter achievement again while praying that it would work this time. After many boring hours I played my 50th game and when I finished it the achievement popped out. I became so happy that I just jumped in the air, took out the game and removed everything who had FIFA in it on the 360.

If any one are going for the achievement try to do it instantly after you create a profile. It worked for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Right... I have worked this one out so I thought it a good time to actually post here. Sadly EA has screwed up. Basically you need to score an average of 4 goals a game over 50 games... In other words, if you have played 50 games you need 200 goals. If you have played 70 games you need 280 goals. 100 would need 400, it is nothing to do with your last 50, you just can get the achievement with 50 games minimum. Hope that makes sense, have tested it and I think the theory is correct.

• 5 months later...
Okey, I finally got the achievement. You can't imagine how glad I'm now. Trough with FIFA.

Anyway, this is how I did it. I realized that I wasn't gonna get the achievement since I tried like 100 matches without something happening. Then some matches later I recieved the 300 win achievement so I thought it was just something wrong with the "Goal Getter". Thats why I deleted my profile to start over. I made a new profile so the statstics said 0 wins, and I tried to go for the Goal Getter achievement again while praying that it would work this time. After many boring hours I played my 50th game and when I finished it the achievement popped out. I became so happy that I just jumped in the air, took out the game and removed everything who had FIFA in it on the 360.

If any one are going for the achievement try to do it instantly after you create a profile. It worked for me.

Nice! But does anyone know how I delete my profile and make another? I just can't do it. I can only make a new profile if I sign in with a different gamertag, but I don't want the achievement on this gamertag. Help, anyone?

This is the first achievement I'm going to get when I get my 360 Elite. I did a whole season getting 4+ goals each game then that was the end of 5 seasons :mad: so I had to start a new one. Did a season with Real Madrid and on the same profile went to Milan and have played 8 games on that one.

If I don't get it in 10 games time, I'm deleting the profile and starting a new one. Then I'm selling this game and getting a better game (Halo 3).

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm in the middle of playing through this (regrettably just for the achievements) and I'm in a bit of a situation.

I finnished a full season undefeated in manager mode and got the achievement for that ok, but I thought that it might be a good idea to go for the 4 goal average achievement whilst playing with the World 11 team. The thing is though, I've been playing on professional mode instead of semi-pro, now I've got my total goals well over the what it should be (4XNumber of games played) and still nothing.

I was wondering if it will pop if I switch it to semi-pro for one game.

If anyone can let me know it would be great