How do people get to general so quick?

Spades12321

Nope there is a closed thread here about bridging...[Here] is well i dont want to get into the details of it but its like modding to get into a room where no one but u and the people you decide (by their IP addresses) to get in get in the room and your the host so u guys just dont kill and rank up points.

Its like boosting you can meet random people along the way its an open place like you normally would but with that its like a club where people are turned away lol

Nope there is a closed thread here about bridging...[Here] is well i dont want to get into the details of it but its like modding to get into a room where no one but u and the people you decide (by their IP addresses) to get in get in the room and your the host so u guys just dont kill and rank up points.

Its like boosting you can meet random people along the way its an open place like you normally would but with that its like a club where people are turned away lol

lol like the network hardware... oh okay. I have heard of assholes doing that in Chromehounds too, when they host, they change the network settings on thier routers so that you disconnect.

That happens on cod3 too ive been kicked out of like 95+ games lol then when u press the back button you see where the gamertag should be some weird characters "43^#$%@#%$^" something like that... but then sometimes you get tossed into a room with ur self and get like 6 points on war and lucky 50 points on ctf