The Unachievable Achievement thread

L0Straniero91

Ok guys, so far I have added everything you suggested (not everything, though). I will browse into the site to search some more games, like I said, any help is really appreciated by the community, just be sure the achievement is glitchy for a consistent number of people, not just for you. :)

DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGE EITHER ON THE FORUM OR XBOX LIVE, POST IN THE FORUM! :p

EDIT: Seems that players have problem with the DLC achievements of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift! If people confirm the achievements are unobtainable/glitchy I will add them on the list.

Edited by L0Straniero91

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glitched: Bejeweled 2

Achievement: One of Puzzle, Action, Classic, Endless

Description: Bejeweled 2 has 4 main modes (Puzzle, Action, Classic, Endless) and an achievement for each. When you reach the requirements for the 4th mode, you should unlock both MultiMode and the expected mode achievement. However, some people only unlock MultiMode.

The other achievement might then be permanently unattainable. I've never read a post by someone who had the glitch happen, then later got the missing achievement.

If you haven't unlocked MultiMode yet: Each Bejeweled 2 achievement has a Congratulations splash screen. It has been suggested that you do not dismiss the screen until both MultiMode and the other achievement pops. You may have to wait several seconds.

Here's a thread about the glitch:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=117321

An achievement that DO NOT unlock exactly when you meet the criteria is GLITCHY! Whenever you unlock it before you meet the criteria or anytime after it!

Some people may say: "Doh! The achievement unlocked before I excpeted, that rocks!" Some others may be pissed off by this, that's the purpouse of this list, so people are aware of achievements that behave completely different that the description says! :p

Edited by L0Straniero91

I dunno... id love to do it but it just seems like the kind of thing you could get reset for.....

Common glitches like that (which can be completely unintentional) will not necessarily get you reset, though they might get you on a watchlist. MS enforcement knows about glitches like that. Despite some people's protestations, one achievement does not spell doom for your gamerscore. There is a threshold of evidence required for a reset, which is actually above a single online achievement unlocked offline (since there are other ways to get that appearence).

this has probably been asked before but im sure some of you are aware of the way of gettigng access to at least one de-listed game (UMK3...maybe more Midway games..i dont know)where a friend of yours who owns the game invites you (who doesnt) to a multiplayer match....and then the game prompts you to download the game. I tried this a few months ago but got scared to download it so i just quit out of it with my friend. The reason why i backed out was because i figured MS would think it was sketchy and didnt want to give them a reason to reset me. My question is basically....is this a legit way to download these titles....or should i jsut stay away?

Common glitches like that (which can be completely unintentional) will not necessarily get you reset, though they might get you on a watchlist. MS enforcement knows about glitches like that. Despite some people's protestations, one achievement does not spell doom for your gamerscore. There is a threshold of evidence required for a reset, which is actually above a single online achievement unlocked offline (since there are other ways to get that appearence).

So if i were to get that game and pop 800g in the space of 30 seconds offline then it would be perfectly fine? I Love little glitches like these but when it involves getting online ones offline it kinda worries me.