tough as nails

JT Fever

I just played them through, from the top of the list to the bottom, and it unlocked no problems.

Just make sure your not doing it through freeplay, it needs to be done through campaign, then changing the settings to "Everyone" and "Versus". Or alternatively doing it singpleplayer on hard... which I really wouldn't reccomend

I'm glad I'm not the only one.. I just finished the game, when in order from top to bottom in verses mode, got every other achievement except tough as nails

You definitely dont have every other achievement if you havent beat the game in versus or hard :p

But i got this achievement by going through on hard, no glitch, just a normal playthrough :confused:

The 'Tough as Nails' is not specific to a single char slot, so you had probably completed the other campaign missions on hard or verses using a different char slot?

However, the other campaign achievements (You've saved the Ark, You've escaped the Ark, etc), have to be done on a single char.

• 3 months later...

I played all missions on hard and had no problem getting this one to pop. I tried versus a couple of times but the lag was irritating. The only mission that gave me any real trouble on hard solo was the notorious missile mission.

When I finally beat that mission on Security side I was able to hack the box and believe it or not the friendly AI kept the enemy busy the ENTIRE time. On lvl 20....Not one enemy even attacked me once while hacking this particular time....a testament to the absolutely brilliant and totally consistent AI.....