i just bought Brink!

jedijaxpavan

that depends... i found an area and made a strategy and on my first attempt WITH my new strategy I won... and later i found someone else had done the same.

In order to beat he level you need a high rank, so you cna get the gutlung?, be an engineer with a maxed out turret and at the perfect spot I was at near the spawn point.

BOOM you will win it.. and my AI friends kept giving me ammo. I just helped off the AI bots and my team had enough time to hack and we won.

It's all about strategy.. this is't Modern Warfare 3 LOL where you go running and gunning!! :p

Though the AI is pretty stupid...

I didn't "run and gun" I tried to hack and my AI would not defend me. Then I would defend but NONE of the AI would hack....that had nothing to do with my level...they just wouldn't hack the missile. It doesn't matter, I got it with help from a friend. Glad you were able to do it on your own.

I didn't "run and gun" I tried to hack and my AI would not defend me. Then I would defend but NONE of the AI would hack....that had nothing to do with my level...they just wouldn't hack the missile. It doesn't matter, I got it with help from a friend. Glad you were able to do it on your own.

I'm touched to hear you say that. :p

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...