New Bad Company 2 videos!

APX

Since Gamescon, we saw a new trailer for Bad Company 2, and I gotta say... I was blown away at it, I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW95wnjxd2g]YouTube - [HQ] Battlefield Bad Company 2: New Trailer! March 2, 2010.[/ame]

The second is new screen shots and new MP Information, enjoy! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEGpFaVsK-A]YouTube - New Battlefield Bad Company 2 Screen Shots![/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There's one thing that I love about Battlefield games over other FPS multiplayer games:

It's just not as stressful or ridiculously competitive. I love my Halo and CoD are great games, but I love just doing what I feel like doing in a game and not having to be dead set on holding an area or trying to carry the rest of the team. I can just sit with these games and, even if I don't net a lot of points, have a genuinely great, fun time playing them. I'm so pumped for this game that it's not even funny.

• 2 weeks later...
There's one thing that I love about Battlefield games over other FPS multiplayer games:

It's just not as stressful or ridiculously competitive. I love my Halo and CoD are great games, but I love just doing what I feel like doing in a game and not having to be dead set on holding an area or trying to carry the rest of the team. I can just sit with these games and, even if I don't net a lot of points, have a genuinely great, fun time playing them. I'm so pumped for this game that it's not even funny.

This is a great point, you really have to be in the mood to play CoD. It's not a game you can just run in and start playing, you gotta take the time to creep around and check corners etc.

But with Bad Company I really feel like I can just run in and start shooting away.

And another good thing about Bad Company are the classes. If you're getting your ass kicked badly in CoD, you've really got no choice but to suck it up and deal with it cause all you can do really is kill in that game. But in BadCo, you can always switch to a support role if you're just not having a good game or they're just way better than you, you can at least contribute to the team still.

• 3 weeks later...