Passport Guide

This information is not to be copied to any other website/location without my permission!

The Bourne Consipiracy for Xbox360

Passport Guide - Version 1.0

Written by DreadfulCorpse

Mission 1 – Dangerous Beginning

1.When you start the level, turn into the right alley and the passport is next to the bin.

2.Also like no.1 when you start go a bit forward and turn left, go up the stairs with the graffiti wall and the passport is on the lift side.

3.Next to the pay pass billboard which is next to a bench, very close to the crane next to the stairs.

4.When you enter the bar, after you fight those 3 guys, go right of the counter and where the tables are, the passport is on the first table from the left.

5.After the cut-scene with the bomb, go up the stairs following the guy with the gun, fight the random guy that pops up, go up the stairs, do your first sprint takedown, and the passport is on the right of the stairs.

Mission 2 – Shipyard Infiltration

1.At the back of the first shack with ammo.

2.After opening the first door go right and the passport is on your left near the crates.

3.After doing you third jump through the ships (the jumps where you have to press a button to do it) it’s behind the crate on the left before the stairs.

4.After shooting down the helicopter go up the stairs and watch Solomon talk to the soldiers, the passport is on the right of the fence there, you’ll see it.

5.After fighting the 3 guys in the warehouse room, go out where the gate opens, turn right and the passport is behind the crate left of the forklift.

6.After going up the stairs and in the room where you have to shoot all those soldiers go down and the passport is at the back of the last pillar ( they look like this /---\)

7.Shortly after no.6, you go out and open a gate and fight three guys. As you walk further you will see a truck driving on the left which is behind a fence, to your right there is a car next to which is a big ship, in front of the car, on the front left of the ship is the passport.

8.On the left of the shack after lock picking the 2nd door, close to the window with the barrels.

9.After picking your 3rd door go forward and turn left on the 2nd walkway, the passport is behind the crate on the left.

10.After the cut-scene with the fire, you will be next to a shack, on the left of it is the passport.

Mission 3 – Assassinate Wombosi

1.After lifting the submarine, go through the door which opened after killing the soldiers, it’s in front of you.

2.Don’t go through the door which leads into the kitchen, instead continue forward and go in the room where the guy is fixing something, which is on the right.

3.After the checkpoint, when you kill all the soldiers, in the room on the far left, next to the beds.

4.After disabling the locked door, kill everybody in the corridor and go in the second room on the left, the passport is next to the beds again.

5.After the cut-scene with the soldiers on the table, go in that room and its immediately to your right.

6.At the back of the helicopter, right of the blue flag.

7.When you enter the restaurant, it’s on the table on your right immediately when you enter.

8.On the right of the pool next to the plant.( the right side of the pool stairs) you will have to go around from the left as the right is blocked by the crates.

9.After the checkpoint go to the right, where the TV and the couch are, on the right of that is a room with a laptop, it’s inside that room.

10.After you go out of the control room it’s on the right before the stairs.

Mission 4 – Eliminate Divandelen

1.When you get to the 2nd level of the parking garage go in the room which is in the middle that says exit, go up the stars and it’s on your left.

2.On level 1 of the parking garage at the back of the toll gate, it’s in the middle of the 2 police cars.

3.Directly opposite of the parking garage gate from which you exit from, in front of the Zurich billboard.

4.On the right of the sign that read “Gates A|B|E’, where the telephones are, behind the first on the left, next to the plant.

5.When the security doors close, go to the right of the stairs where there is a fenced up area, with brown bags that surround it. It’s in there.

6.Behind the counter of the Bucher und Geschenke shop, where you get surrounded and the gates close down around you.

7.After the checkpoint, shoot the guys by the counter with the monitors, it’s behind the counter opposite from the door you come from.

8.On the 4th train cart you jump, with the black windows, it’s by the door.

9.When you get to the train tracks at the end, where there’ll be stairs on your left, continue straight towards where the trains come from, it’s on the right of the first wall. ( don’t go up the stairs before you get this one!)

1.When you go up the stairs ( the ones mentioned in no.9) go a bit forward you will see a white truck on the right, and behind it there’s a warehouse room, go inside it, it’s at the back.

Mission 5 – Escape the Embassy

1.After going up the stairs and going under the gate that closes, go in the control room to your left, it’s inside there.

2.On the bench where the guy comes out from the door, you’ll see it while you fight him.

3.When you exit on the rooftop after fighting the officer, it’s to your right.

4.When you exit the room you jumped in from the roof ( Building 2) go left, down the corridor, pick the 2nd last door on the left, and it’s behind the computers. ( this is in the room where you disable the locks on the doors, server room)

5.In the room in which you are thrown a gas bomb, and fight the soldier, it’s on the desk next to the printer. You’ll see it when you fight the soldier.

Mission 6 – Silence Rurik

1.In the classroom you enter after the bathrooms, it’s immediately on your right behind the desk.

2.After you exit the control room, immediately turn left and continue all the way down the corridor, it’s on the left of the locked door.

3.After the checkpoint and fighting the soldier on the balcony, go down the stairs, and the passport is on the left behind the desk.

4.When you enter the courtyard, go in the middle and go left towards a a green door which locked, there’s stairs there, and the passport is on the stairs.

5.After taking down the assault vehicle and entering a room, immediately to your right there’s a counter, it’s behind it.

6.When you go up the stairs on the 2nd floor of the library, go to the top right corner opposite you, it’s on a round table.

7.After you exit the library, you in a room with a statue, go in the room on the right, and go to the left corner, it’s there. (this is where you use the keypad to open the door on the opposite side of this room)

8.When you exit into the park, go straight and behind the bushes, it’s behind the bushes on the bench which is facing the pay pass billboard.

9.When you go down the stairs in the park, go to the locked gate facing the statue (the statue is in the courtyard where you found the last passport) and go to the right corner, behind a bush.

10.When you enter the factory, go to the back, it’s behind the conveyor belt type of thing, it’s on the left of the 26 8½pillar.

Mission 7 – Castel Fight – NONE HERE!

Mission 8 – Paris Chase – NONE HERE!

Edited by DreadfulCorpse

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 9 – Disarm Renard

1.Go to the left corridor when you start the level, it’s on a bench next to a door.

2.After you exit the room in which you saw the assassin, go down the left stairs, then go straight and you will be by a glass counter with statues inside it, it’s on the right of it, behind the pillar on the right of the counter.

3.When you go into the room with the checkpoint you will see a guy against the pillar left of the stairs, it’s in the corner on the left of him, you’ll see it when you’re in front of him.

4.After you climb the pipe and enter a room, go to the right, it’s behind the plant in the corner against the wall.(this is the room in which you fight the assassin)

5.After going down the stairs in the warehouse, you’ll be facing a crane, it’s behind it.

6.After you get the objective to follow Azar, go to the left stairs not the ones in front of which you’re facing, and the passport is in front of the control room door, after this you can go back to the other stairs.

7.Shortly after the previous one, you’ll be in the room in which you climbed the vent from, when you go down the stairs, the passport is on the right of the bottom of the stairs, in the corner of the stairs.

8.Remember when you climbed the pipe and saw a passport which was behind a laser when you dropped down, and also where you found no.2, well when you’re back in no.2’s room and going back up the stairs, instead of going to the door on your right at the top of the stairs, go left (notice lasers are now disabled) and follow the path (left from stairs, right, right, forward) and you’ll see it on the floor.

9.Remember the broken car in the ground in the first hall, when you're back in this room a control room opens up, it's on the left of the car in the ground.

10.On the right of the stairs which are before the helicopter, it's the second set of stairs, it's on the right of them(there are 3 sets of stairs before the helicopter.)

Mission 10 – Survive the Professor

1.In the kitchen on the seating against the wall, next to the table.

2.When you go up the stairs go in the room on the left, it’s behind the cupboard with the lamp.(this is the room opposite of the one with Eamon’s shotgun.)

3.When you go outside, left of the blue propane tank and the white car is the entrance to the house, go up the small stairs, it’s on top in front of the door.

4.After blowing up the other propane tank and going outside, it’s in front of you, close to which is a white bus.

5.On the right of the barn, go through the open brown door, and it’s next to the bench.

Mission 11 – Treadstone Safehouse

1.After neutralizing the snipers go to the door on the left, it’s in front of it.

2.After jumping the second time, to a new building, turn around and there will be a graffiti wall, on the left of it is the passport, in the corner.

3.When you get outside by the cars, you’ll be behind a car, turn around and you’ll see barriers, it’s on the right corner there.

4.Go through the middle of the two white trucks, it’s by the telephone booth, next to the car.

5.In the bottom right corner of the fountain quad, next to the Cisco billboard and the bench.

This guide is not to be copied anywhere else without my permission! It is only for private use and may not be reproduced for commercial purposes. If I discover that this guide has been altered in any way and/or is being displayed somewhere else without my permission, I reserve the right to have the guide removed from that location.

Enjoy!!! And don’t steal or I’ll do a takedown on you!!!:p

Edited by DreadfulCorpse

Thanks Mate!!!! Started Playing last night already missed a few but this will help going forward!

Yeah I am on Mission 4. I started playing last night and I missed all but the 1st one lol.

Thanks for the guide!

Yeah, nicely done there ;)

I actually need help though, not sure where it was, but a passport in "Escape the Embassy" it's on the roof where you fight the soldier, I looked there, but I couldn't find it there....although, I may replay the level and check again, just in case.

Yeah, nicely done there ;)

I actually need help though, not sure where it was, but a passport in "Escape the Embassy" it's on the roof where you fight the soldier, I looked there, but I couldn't find it there....although, I may replay the level and check again, just in case.

After you "incapitate the superior officer" you open a door, and that's your first time outside, when you open the door, there will be 3 benches in front of you, look to the right, the passport is there, next to the pot in the corner.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying the guide as much as I did playing the game and writing it.

Could anyone point out where these passports are?

9.When you go down the stairs in the park, go to the locked gate facing the statue (the statue is in the courtyard where you found the last passport) and go to the right corner, behind a bush.

10.When you enter the factory, go to the back, it’s behind the conveyor belt type of thing, it’s on the left of the 26 8½pillar.

I think I already picked the 9th one but I haven't seen the last one yet.

Thank you! :p

Could anyone point out where these passports are?

I think I already picked the 9th one but I haven't seen the last one yet.

Thank you! :p

9 is in the area before you get in the factory, which is the last area of the level.

10 is in the factory when you get around the corner inside, and shoot the first guy down, you will see the pillar to the left of where you killed him.

9 is in the area before you get in the factory, which is the last area of the level.

10 is in the factory when you get around the corner inside, and shoot the first guy down, you will see the pillar to the left of where you killed him.

Found it! Thank you very much!!!

Mission 4 – Eliminate Divandelen

5.When the security doors close, go to the right of the stairs where there is a fenced up area, with brown bags that surround it. It’s in there.

Um, exactly where is this? I'm at the part when the security doors close. I've gotten as far as the next stairs after that, but there's no fenced up area, with brown bags. Is it in the first time the doors close, or is it after you ride the subway train?

Edited by GalaxyRed13

Um, exactly where is this? I'm at the part when the security doors close. I've gotten as far as the next stairs after that, but there's no fenced up area, with brown bags. Is it in the first time the doors close, or is it after you ride the subway train?

You know when you enter the airport, you go up the stairs, then you go through a door, and there's escalators in front of you, well to the right of them, is that fenced up area, it's the first time the doors close, this is way before the subway train.