Need help installing GTA V

The Last Flight

I installed disc one onto my Xbox 360's hard drive. The disc finished installing and I see a message saying "Alert. Please insert disc 2."

Now I keep reading that if I install disc two into my hard drive by just putting the disc into the console, I will get graphical and performance issues.

According to Digital Foundry, I should install disc two onto a USB flash drive. How do I install an Xbox 360 disc onto a flash drive?

After I install disc two to the flash drive, what do I do after that?

Thanks.

Here's the article related to the installation issue that I've been trying to understand and figure out: http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/17/4740512/heres-how-to-run-an-installed-gta-5-on-your-xbox-360-without-lag

I installed disc one onto my Xbox 360's hard drive. The disc finished installing and I see a message saying "Alert. Please insert disc 2."

Now I keep reading that if I install disc two into my hard drive by just putting the disc into the console, I will get graphical and performance issues.

According to Digital Foundry, I should install disc two onto a USB flash drive. How do I install an Xbox 360 disc onto a flash drive?

After I install disc two to the flash drive, what do I do after that?

Thanks.

Here's the article related to the installation issue that I've been trying to understand and figure out: http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/17/4740512/heres-how-to-run-an-installed-gta-5-on-your-xbox-360-without-lag

You don't need to install disc 2 onto anything (i personally have both installed onto HDD and theres no big issues) if you really want second disc installed onto USB then USB has to be at least 16GB and plug it into xbox go into settings then storage and format/prepare usb for xbox. After all that go into dashboard and when you hit to install game it will ask you where to install it hdd or usb once installed you just leave disc 2 in drive as game confirms makes sure that disc is in the drive and you play the game and forget about discs

theres 8 gigs of space needed, 360 discs can only hold about 7, theres part of the "play disc" that goes with the 8 gigs

you can dashboard and install the play disc after the game starts, ive noticed no issues outside of 1 piece of foliage off to the side of the road if it does, its not like entire cars or objects in the road are loading in and hitting it.

driving close to 200mph and it runs better than GTA 4 did.