best way to rank up

r2nddan

ok, guys ive been gone for months and now im back. i know there have been many patches. im rank 65 and want to rank up to 100 while playing and having fun. is survival mode still the best way? what missions are fun and a good way to rank up?

im not interested in afk racing back wards stuff.

thanx in advance.

ok, guys ive been gone for months and now im back. i know there have been many patches. im rank 65 and want to rank up to 100 while playing and having fun. is survival mode still the best way? what missions are fun and a good way to rank up?

im not interested in afk racing back wards stuff.

thanx in advance.

By doing the following missions over and over again since they patched everything:

Method In Madness (Trevor, LV65)> +5000RP and $17.250 (Hard) > about 5min. if your team splits!

Mixed Up With Coke (Martin), goes under 2min. if team splits!

Other missions but "some" require a higher level:

Chopper Tail (Trevor)> +3700RP and $17.250 (Hard) > about 5min.

Rooftop Rumble, Trash Talk, Bust Out, On Maneuvers, Chemical Extaction, ...

You could do still Survival for 20+min. or in that time any of the above mentioned mission 4x!

Awesome guys thanx. Can i do them solo? Im i hifh enough level for them? Thanx

The only ones you are unable to do at your level are: Chopper Tail (Level 70), Rooftop Rumble (Level 75), and Trash Talk (Level 81).

Method in the Madness requires 2-4 players. Chemical Extraction is 1-6 players, but I personally haven't been able to solo it.

So coveted and survival mode? what about the one with the bridge and you block the van and then drive it to trevor? what's that one called again? is it good for xp?

That's POTSHOT, 1-4 players opens at rank 25. On HARD difficulty you'll get

Mission time: Approx. 3-4 minutes (2 players)

RP:1480 (1250 basic) with no crew bonus/members

$$$: 10500

So nope not worth it the struggle but If you like playing it oh well.

So coveted and survival mode? what about the one with the bridge and you block the van and then drive it to trevor? what's that one called again? is it good for xp?

If you are not bothered about money and just want RP then Coveted is not worth it as it nets you around 1500-2200 RP (Hard Difficulty) can't remember how much exactly. Rooftop Rumble nets you 3500-4200 RP (Hard Difficulty) again can't remember how much exactly and the amount is affected by how many team mates, no deaths and being from the same crew.

Actually, ill do mixed up with coke and survival for now. Any other fun suggestions?

The Parking Garage nets around 4000 RP on Hard Difficulty and should not take that long to get through.

It is a mission from Lester and unlocks at level 55.

Parking garage? Cool try that as well thanx.

Gonna make a playlist:

3 survivals: the 1st 1 with the planes forgot name

Sandyshores

Railyard

Because i can solo these...

Then mixed with coke

Parking garage

And finish with golf

This way i wont get bored.

Edited by bplayak

The Parking Garage nets around 4000 RP on Hard Difficulty and should not take that long to get through.

It is a mission from Lester and unlocks at level 55.

Actually it's 4025 RP (with crew-members) 3725 RP (without) and $3125, also there is NO DIFFICULTY SETTING anymore for this mission! Takes approx. 4 minutes with four players and you need at least two to start it.