Dishonored Mission Guide - Clean Hands / Mostly Flesh & Steel and MOAR! FAST & EASY

TWTHEREDDRAGON

I've been working on an in-depth guide that easily walks you through each mission and shows you how to get all of the major stealth achievements.

Clean Hands - Mostly Flesh and Steel - Surgical - Shadow - Just Dark Enough etc.

All gameplay is filmed on VERY HARD - and I still make it very easy for everyone to follow. This is also probably the FASTEST guide available

Dishonored: Clean Hands Mission #1 | Ghost | Shadow | Flesh & Steel Walkthrough Guide - YouTube

Edited by TWTHEREDDRAGON

So buy fast you mean the actual video length ? Due to you cutting out all cut scenes as just watching the first video your route I.e taking out all the guards at the beginning is not needed so wastes time. Good video overall and very informative but not the faster ingame route by far. Keep up the good work though and hopefully it will help some people who are finding it tricky.

So buy fast you mean the actual video length ? Due to you cutting out all cut scenes as just watching the first video your route I.e taking out all the guards at the beginning is not needed so wastes time. Good video overall and very informative but not the faster ingame route by far. Keep up the good work though and hopefully it will help some people who are finding it tricky.

The first couple of missions - your right and I did waste a small amount of time taking out guards - - the later missions I bypass all the enemies and most levels I don't even touch any guards on Hard. Thanks

Like i say the quality of the videos are great and the commentary you offer helps those who are stuck, ill look further into the videos just based my comment on watching your first vid.

Btw your link isnt clickable aswell you should link it with the icon above (blue earth with a chain link infront of it) ^^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSooyfnfghk&list=PLhdTWB4l78ukYsvpaCTSZTrz_34N8Aolm&feature=plpp_play_all]Dishonored: Clean Hands Mission #1 | Ghost | Shadow | Flesh & Steel Walkthrough Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Like so, makes it easier for people to reach your page. =D

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

Like i say the quality of the videos are great and the commentary you offer helps those who are stuck, ill look further into the videos just based my comment on watching your first vid.

Btw your link isnt clickable aswell you should link it with the icon above (blue earth with a chain link infront of it) ^^^

Like so, makes it easier for people to reach your page. =D

Thank you - I had tried linking it and it would wrap around it, but it kept telling me the link was broken and adding all sorts of 20% to the web address - - but I was able to quote your post and use the code. I don't know how you got it embedded, but thanks for your help.

I personally followed dragon's guide, and got all necessary achievements.

Shadow, Ghost, Clean Hands, Mostly fleash and steel and the one for completing with low chaos. Also got poetic justice i think, for eliminating all key targets via non lethal means.

Thanks dude!

Now for my Rambo playthrough.

I plan on using these, I usually follows Tygers guides as they are 100% flawless, but felt this one was a bit confusing. So I will deffo be using this one it's the best I have seen so far, and I like it has no bells and whistles, straight to the point. I'm not enjoying the game that much so this video is for me, in, achieve, and out, perfect attempt Dragon!!