Super! Achievement trouble

Is anyone else having trouble with this? It is the last one I need. I have done every persons super move but it's not unlocking. It says I am at 75% and according to the percentage there should be 20 moves. It goes up 5% when you perform one you haven't done.

Are there many co-op supers, like Ryu and Chun-li, have to activate it in proximity at the same time or something?

There are 20 characters but some of the moves are repeated and the repeats will not count toward the achievement.

You'll have done them but either quit, disconnected or not finished the round somehow.

Go back and redo them I guess.

I don't think that's right. I just played as a character I haven't used before, did the super, and quit the game. My achievement progress still counted. However, there are also some characters I know I haven't used before but I get no credit. And yes, I still finished the game.

Haggar is one of the characters who didn't give me progress, and his super is unique to him. I tried disconnecting from the internet, doing his special, and then reconnecting. It didn't work. The next step is to delete my save, but even if that works, and I doubt that it will, I'll probably have to re-unlock the character to test and see if it changes anything.

Edit: I think, to delete my save, I have to delete my main game save. It seems to be lumped together. Really don't want to do that.

Edited by The Huntsman

For me Haggar was an issue, and Chun Li, had to do theirs couple of times, I dont think it always saves when u quit out, or it screws up a little, make sure you finish the round (not entire district, just wave/round 1)

Yup. I've played what feels like a thousand rounds now lol.

I deleted my save and started up a new game. Unlocked Haggar, used his super multiple times, and completed round one. I failed round two intentionally to end the game. I then closed the game, re-connected to Xbox Live, and downloaded my old save data. I checked my achievement progress and it was still 85%. So that wasn't a viable solution.

I started up Sunset Hills, grabbed the powerup right in front of me, did the super on a group of zombies and then let them kill me to end it (don't press A) and repeated it for everyone else.

Popped when I did the last one.

Color me surprised. Thank you. I still don't have the achievement, but I did this with the four characters I was uncertain about and my progress jumped up to 95%. I'm going to have to go through the the rest of them to find the one that didn't count.

I started up Sunset Hills, grabbed the powerup right in front of me, did the super on a group of zombies and then let them kill me to end it (don't press A) and repeated it for everyone else.

Popped when I did the last one.

This si the level i've been boosting to try and get it. but thank you I will try and let them kill me. I usually just finish it.

I did some testing on this and letting the zombies kill you after doing each one is definitely the key (unless you finish the entire area). Don't quit out or it won't count, even if your XB1 achievement counter updates.

Im having problems with most achievements, level complete, s ranks, arcade cabinets etc are not unlocking, some like the arcade cabinets are not even showing progression onnthe achievement page.

Achievements for me in the dlc would stop tracking after I would leave the game by hitting the home button. I fixed it by quitting the game and restarting. In other words play the game and don't look at the achievement app and everything should track and unlock properly.

If anyone else still having issue with the achievement, here's my help guide which worked for me:

1. start game on ingleton

2. perform at least once or more on selected character

3. complete round 1

4. die in round 2 or time out while performing more super moves

5. repeat step 1-4 with another selected character

Achievement should pop on the 20th character used.