RB World Completed Goals Delay?

Venge

How long do I have to wait to be awarded the coins for a completed goal? The entire available time limit?!? I have SEVEN days to complete three songs, which I did in 15 minutes... and I can't start another goal because I started 10 and none of them will clear.

Update: The problem was with my account linking, and not Rock Band World not updating my goals progress.

Edited by Venge
Problem Solved (...?)

It's been 19 hours since I completed and I've backed out and started the games several times through natural playing/stopping.

As long as it isn't the whole week, or whatever. So at this point, I'm hypothosizing the server either cycles every 24 hours, or it's just a continous cycle, but it's really slow right now because of all the new users.

Update: hypothosis seems less likely now, see below.

Edited by Venge
status update

Mine's been taking 10-15 mins to update, I get the update notification on Facebook after a couple more songs; hopefully you won't have to wait much longer, I'd be really irritated if I had a full to-do list but had already completed all ten goals.

Have you tried replaying one of the goal's songs to see if it no longer mentions progress towards the goal on the results screen? Maybe an error has occurred.

Have you tried replaying one of the goal's songs to see if it no longer mentions progress towards the goal on the results screen? Maybe an error has occurred.

Ah. See, I don't get any notification about goals on my results screens. RB World updates after a few minutes showing the songs I've played and the goals I've completed, but in-game I get nothing. I've recently changed my gamertag and the old one is what shows up in RB World, so this is starting to look like a individual problem. I already have a trouble ticket in with Harmonix, but I didn't mention the gamertag thing because I didn't want to muddle the issue, but now I think I should add it.

Update: I created a brand new XBL & Facebook account and had the same problems until I successfully linked them using the email option from within Rock Band Blitz (the console ID code didn't work). Once successfully linked, goals updated rather quickly and completed goals cleared within ten minutes.

Now, just to get my actual account working/linked...

Edited by Venge
Problem Solved (...?)

Ah. See, I don't get any notification about goals on my results screens. RB World updates after a few minutes showing the songs I've played and the goals I've completed, but in-game I get nothing. I've recently changed my gamertag and the old one is what shows up in RB World, so this is starting to look like a individual problem. I already have a trouble ticket in with Harmonix, but I didn't mention the gamertag thing because I didn't want to muddle the issue, but now I think I should add it.

Update: I created a brand new XBL & Facebook account and had the same problems until I successfully linked them using the email option from within Rock Band Blitz (the console ID code didn't work). Once successfully linked, goals updated rather quickly and completed goals cleared within ten minutes.

Now, just to get my actual account working/linked...

I just wanted to let you I am going though the same thing and I have submitted a ticket as well. Ill post on here the results. Hopefully they can get this worked out.

I am going though the same thing

I resolved my issue: I traced it back to not having played RB3 since I changed my Gamertag. I started up RB3, let it contact Rock Band Central and then actually used a linking code from RB3 with Rock Band World. Now RB World shows my correct Gamertag and goals update, complete and clear.

So give that a shot?