GTA IV Multiplayer Ranks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ShaunMichael80 posted an estimate on the first page.

I like to overestimate the time (bad luck / team killers / stupid people / glitches) at about 5:00 a game so it includes load times and lobby time.

so thats 12 games an hour

so thats about 92-93 hours...

But of course if you're going for ALL 1000 points in achievements its gonna take alot longer for the online achievements as you have to play other modes atleast a couple of times

Races 54 (thats if you win all of em)

GTA Races 54

and atleast 1 victory in each of the others

+

getting Better than Rockstar time in Bomb da Base and Deal Breaker so your looking at over 200 hours of multiplayer achievements unless you're REALLY REALLY good at GTA Races/Races.

What's more amazing then him being a Rank 10 is the fact that he somehow did it without getting any of the other multiplayer achievements. Did he just play the same gametype over and over? How do you not at least kill 5 people on the other team? I can see him not playing all the team games or all the races, but... nothing??

Yeah, normally you get 100$ for killing, and they have 15$ on the ground. 1000$ for winning a race, and 500$ for objectives in mafia work. 500-900$ for car jack city. There are ways to whore for this, best in individual mafia work with one or two guys, and a money limit rather than time.

It is really hard to do this and make more money than in NOOSE, if you have at least one guy who knows what he's doing.

More of these stupid co-op things is my definite prediction for DLC, at least some of it.

Hmm...

I completed the game to 100% after i doing the multiplayer...that's it

what do u think guys about the hangsman noose...

i think it's lot easier than other modes...3 minutes and 4,500$ is very good :Bounce:

I do this (same as who want to get the wanted achievment) for achievement, but i think this is a little cheat...and maybe R* will fixed this thing...

discuss & cheer :drunk

While we're on this, what's the most efficient game to make money at. I got paid quite a bit for Bomb da Base 2.

And in the initial multiplayer menu, there is ranked, player, party, and customization. Pick customization.

the easiest way to get money is hangmans noose you get 4500 and you can do it in about 3 mins