help finding the last movie

I'm still at 95% on the movie gallery and I've completed all the missions and story missions. I also have all characters at friendship level 5 and I'm still missing one movie. Its the one right before "Vessel of Consensus" that has the Shinanju suit in the picture.

Edit: I know I completed the missions and friendships because I got the Achievements for it.

Edited by Darth Neptune
Additional Info

• 1 month later...

I just finished the last mission and still have a missing movie. Yes, I also have everyone at lvl5, all missions completed.

It's on the 4th line, 2nd from the right, right after "A time for Reformation."

I really don't want to select select every mission all over again...

Any ideas?

Whew. Found it.

It was "Fight Knight Gundam". It plays at the beginning of the last mission in the reformation storyline. I had tried that mission before, saw the movie, but failed. I didn't save (doh!) and quit for the night. The next day I retried the mission, and mashed the Start> button to skip the dialog....and the movie. Although I completed the mission this time, from the game's point of view, I never "saw" the movie.

However, from my research it seems the 2nd to last movie is one that a lot of people end up missing because they fail to trigger it in the mission. So if you play Knight Gundam's special mission when he hits lvl5 and you don't see a movie of the Knight Gundam and Hyaku Shiki taking on the Psycho Gundam, you'll end up with the 2nd to last movie slot still empty.