Armorer Achievement

Hi everybody ! Well here's the thing, i just reached lvl 14 with each of my character (except my engineer who's lvl 17) and i spent all my credits with both factions, still no achievement popped...

So is it glitched or do i have to reach lvl 25 with each of them for the armorer achievement ?

:drunk

Hi everybody ! Well here's the thing, i just reached lvl 14 with each of my character (except my engineer who's lvl 17) and i spent all my credits with both factions, still no achievement popped...

So is it glitched or do i have to reach lvl 25 with each of them for the armorer achievement ?

:drunk

Same here, and I have no idea why the achievement isn't unlocking ! :/

Guest Scotty

this didn't unlock for me immediately. and i think its because i had exactly 25 for each, but some were internal upgrades, like the gas system and trigger. maybe try buying more aesthetic attachments, like the scopes and under-barrel launchers. when i bought another attachment, after the 25 for each, i got the cheevo.

Guest Scotty
Ok so kinda like : keep playing and buying stuff till it pops.

Haha

ha, pretty much yeah. but what i meant was, that maybe the internal upgrades don't count towards the cheevo. i don't know why they wouldn't, but its a suggestion at least.

It's at least 25 credits for each class, but not for both factions. Did not pop for me until I was level 14 on my engineer and 13 on the other two classes. Should have popped at level 13 on my engineer because that was 26 credits for each class.