Smrnov, 2nd member to achieve 900,000

Foxxy kyle

Well done to him, they will both easily hit 1 mill before 2014.

lol I don't think it'll be easy for either of them unless a ton of new easy games get released between now and December (considering they've probably played all the easy games that have been released already).

OT: Congrats to Smrnov. I was hoping the gap between him and Stallion would be tighter so that the race to a million would have been more exciting to watch, but 900K in the span of this console generation is one heck of an accomplishment.

lol I don't think it'll be easy for either of them unless a ton of new easy games get released between now and December (considering they've probably played all the easy games that have been released already).

OT: Congrats to Smrnov. I was hoping the gap between him and Stallion would be tighter so that the race to a million would have been more exciting to watch, but 900K in the span of this console generation is one heck of an accomplishment.

You never know. Stallion only needs 60k and he went from 800k to 900k in under 3 months plus if he plays Xbox One games too then that will be around 10k taken off. Might be tight.

Amazing, at one point I thought Smrnov might challenge Stallion to the Million, but it seems not.

Still numbers to be hugely proud of.

Smrnov was at PAX and we had a chance to talk briefly. He is currently focused much more on raising his completion rate than his gamerscore, so his overall points have slowed way down as a result.

Smrnov was at PAX and we had a chance to talk briefly. He is currently focused much more on raising his completion rate than his gamerscore, so his overall points have slowed way down as a result.

Which is why he is not around this GSL. Myself, Doug, Triblade and the others are grateful for this though ;)

• 3 weeks later...