Save File Corrupted! Warning!

K4rn4ge

Well, as much as I love Quake Arena the game decided to hate me and corrupt my game save. I knew I should have backed it up on a memory card. Just warning you guys that I rarely have save issues with games so it probably is Quake Arena causing these problems. Plus there are other glitches and connectivity issues that people are complaining about so problems with this game unfortunately are not uncommon. I must have wasted over 15 hours now because I was 3/4ths of the way through campaign on 4 star difficulty and boosted over 400 of the 500 multiplayer matches. So, just use caution when playing this game as you may want to back up your progress on a memory card or USB stick.

Yeah man, I ran into that issue last night. I did all the campaign on 4 star rating. I saved the Harvester mode for last. After I beat it, the game crashed and it corrupted my save when I tried to load it. Really p*ssed me off. It's good you're telling people about this though.

This game is really good but in 3 years you think these issues could have been resolved.

• 8 months later...
Well, as much as I love Quake Arena the game decided to hate me and corrupt my game save.

I was 3/4ths of the way through campaign on 4 star difficulty

Same thing just happened to me, 4-star difficulty.

I was probably about 1/3 the way through though.

Still, a good 25+ matches down the drain.

Ugh!!!!

:rant: