Forza 4 FAQ Thread - Please Read Before Posting

SuperSkyline89

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ferrari & Exclusive car collection can be got my gifting cars.

Should be added.

I'm not going to be adding every bit of info for the achievements, that's the purpose of the achievement guide.

Also won't be adding the thing about not having valid cars for that one race, because it's beyond obvious what the reason is and frankly you'd have to be brainless not to realize you need to buy a GT2 car, the restrictions menu in the game makes that crystal clear.

You sir, are a dick :)

FAQ: Can I gift my friend the cars to get this achievement?

Answer: Yes

FAQ: What do I need to do when I get the message 'No Legal Cars"?

Answer: Buy a Corvette or later, buy a GT2 model car

I don't see that in your guide? There was 3 threads for the No Legal Cars - that not frequent enough for you? And the Gifting question is very valid. More so then a lot of the stuff you have here.

Its not obvious and you are brain dead to be ignorant. Jealous that I did this and you didn't? :)

Get your head out of your arse. I don't get why you're even here? You aren't going for achievements, meaning your place here is pointless. You aren't playing the game for 2 weeks you said on here, so thats pointless. Go use a dedicated Forza site for stuff like that, here we try to help and you are preventing that with your own personal opinion of what you want in the FAQ.

Deary me and you call me brain dead? Irony...

Edited by Matt36

You sir, are a dick :)

FAQ: Can I gift my friend the cars to get this achievement?

Answer: Yes

FAQ: What do I need to do when I get the message 'No Legal Cars"?

Answer: Buy a Corvette or later, buy a GT2 model car

I don't see that in your guide? There was 3 threads for the No Legal Cars - that not frequent enough for you? And the Gifting question is very valid. More so then a lot of the stuff you have here.

Its not obvious and you are brain dead to be ignorant. Jealous that I did this and you didn't? :)

Get your head out of your arse. I don't get why you're even here? You aren't going for achievements, meaning your place here is pointless. You aren't playing the game for 2 weeks you said on here, so thats pointless. Go use a dedicated Forza site for stuff like that, here we try to help and you are preventing that with your own personal opinion of what you want in the FAQ.

Deary me and you call me brain dead? Irony...

There are 3 threads because people don't know what a search button is.

The gifting question is valid for the achievement guide, not a general FAQ thread.

As for the rest, I'm not going to reply to something so childish.

There are 3 threads because people don't know what a search button is.

The gifting question is valid for the achievement guide, not a general FAQ thread.

As for the rest, I'm not going to reply to something so childish.

But there are threads for 99% of the stuff in the FAQ, why do we need it at all in that case?

Its valid for both, going by your logic. Considering there is achievement talk in the thread - and its a achievement site.

Childish? The irony after you call me braindead...

You're just a walking contradiction tbh :)

Childish? The irony after you call me braindead...

You're just a walking contradiction tbh :)

Just wanted to point out, SuperSkyline never called you braindead, in fact he was refering to all of those who couldn't figure out that you need a GT2 car to race in a GT2 event, but if you want to put yourself in that category then go ahead.

Besides most of the info covered in the FAQ is generalised, the finer details are either in the achievement guide of discussion thread. We don't need every single question answered when most of the time the answer can be found by using the search button or trying trial and error for yourself in game before running to this site.

If you can't handle the volume of useless threads then perhaps you should leave, (that's one of the reasons i don't come here too often anymore)

• 2 weeks later...

Can I still hire a driver?

Yes, at the final menu before you select Start Race the 5th option is Hire Driver. You can't hire a driver for all event types though, autocross for example.

If you choose to hire a driver you will NOT earn any xp from the race itself, you can still earn the xp bonuses after the race. You will also earn far less money as you have to give the hired driver a cut of the winnings.

Do you still get affinity xp for the manufacturer?

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly I don't know, but so far I've had people tell me it's the one and no one say it's a different car so I put it in.

I think it's about as lame of a car as they could have chosen if it really is the one.

The reason it's a secret car is that when Turn 10 released a list of the bonus cars you can import from your Forza 3 save there was one car they didn't list, instead, they put it up as "secret car". Basically it's the same as a secret achievement, you get it in the same way as a normal one, but you don't know what it is until you get it.

• 1 month later...

I preordered the LCE so I have the VIP, launch and preorder DLC. I want to buy the other DLC but want to know if the season pass will still save me money over buying the DLC I don't own individually. Anyone know any figures for this??

I preordered the LCE so I have the VIP, launch and preorder DLC. I want to buy the other DLC but want to know if the season pass will still save me money over buying the DLC I don't own individually. Anyone know any figures for this??

The 30% savings on the Season Pass are based on the monthly DLC starting with the November Speed Pack. None of the other packs are considered in that figure.

• 1 month later...

For the Career Garage, you must buy them with credits/tokens. However, if you are using them in the arcade modes, like rivals, free play, online, etc, you get them for free, but can't tune them.

Keep in mind that you don't have to buy ANY car with tokens, ever. You would only want to do that if you don't have enough in game cash and you REALLY want the car. Personally, I'd never want to buy one with tokens.

OK tank you for your answer.I am a racing maniac and I just bot the xbox just for this game.

I play on PS3 the gran turismo and I want to try the forza,but I find this kind of stupid to pay about 30 euros for a Dlc and to have to bay the cars in career.

For the every game I own on Ps3 and I boot the dlc you receive every thing in the garage.

I always like to support something that I like,I bout the xbox for this game and I paid for the gold membership but this with the dlc is unacceptable for my.

Tanks again for your answer.

Edited by h4ck3ru

I understand how you feel. You'd think that by paying money for the DLC you'd get the cars to use for free, but no chance. At least we can use them in the arcade modes though. Problem is, most of the arcade modes allow you to use whatever car you want, meaning career cars that you've upgraded and tuned. The only ones that won't allow you to do that is rival modes that force a stock set up.

• 2 months later...
If I use my VIP code that I recently got with the CE I brought. I'll get all previous gifted cars?

I wouldn't hold my breath. When they gift a car they filter out the people that don't have VIP and send it to the ones that do. If you didn't have VIP at time of gifting you would have been filtered out. The only way you'd be gifted a car is if you're VIP when they're sending them out.

• 1 year later...
Kinda ashamed to ask this, but...

Where can I find the DeLorean? :confused:

I just got one from the auction deal. It's a piece of cr** but I did get it to 88mph. If u still want one I'll gift it to you but you'll have to tell me how.

I' online with my Forza alot so if you are still looking maybe we can work something out. my gamertag is the same: judogrrl and XBA people I'm sorry I didn't realize that I was violating policy with my offer...it won't happen again and I should have checked before before I posted

Edited by judogrrl
I didn't realize site policy about trading; I'm truly sorry and meant no offense

• 2 years later...