Easy method for rank 5 and audio logs

ThatGuyLester

Game type: Private match (Solo)

Map: Shipyard

Minimum Players: 0

Maximum Players: 1

Team: Security

I recommend making your character a light body type and your starting class to be engineer.

First repair the crane control then a cut scene happens switch over to Operative using the command post in front of you and just hack the computer.

Easy 5k XP and an Audio Log every 3-4 minutes

Edited by ThatGuyLester
wrong map

Obviously, I would save "Time to start a new character" (get Rank 5) until the end, after you have all the audio logs. Then the idle method is the most efficient, especially since you can be doing other stuff (like trolling the forums, etc). But, multi-tasking is probably best until then -- getting exp while collecting the audio logs is the way to go till "Well that was educational" pops.

Obviously, I would save "Time to start a new character" (get Rank 5) until the end, after you have all the audio logs. Then the idle method is the most efficient, especially since you can be doing other stuff (like trolling the forums, etc). But, multi-tasking is probably best until then -- getting exp while collecting the audio logs is the way to go till "Well that was educational" pops.

Audio logs are not that hard, I just got them playing versus and replaying 2 lvls solo

The OP's method worked better for me than the 22k version. 22k in 30 mins isn't bad. However, with the OP's method you could get more. I averaged 5500 XP each match I was done, including bonuses thats 7300 xp for three or four minutes of work. Times that by eight to ten times for a half hour, and you get around 70k, which is a lot more than the idling method gets you.

This one does require work, but its worth it, to me at least.

22K in 30 minutes? Wow.

On a good game, I can get 10K-12K in about 20 minutes of actual playing.

But then again this would be good for those who didn't really enjoy the game and just want the achievements. Personally I found just playing to level up quite fast. I also didn't have any trouble with the Audio Logs. I managed to get them by playing through campaign in co-op and then just doing Freeplay with some friends.

But then again this would be good for those who didn't really enjoy the game and just want the achievements.

Not everyone just wants the achievements. I, myself, have them all right now, but I don't plan to get rid of the game. On the contrary, I have it loaned out to friends to get them interested in it.

To be honest, I am glad I have the achievements out of the way so I can honestly just play for fun now.

This method did help me knock off my last level, but by the time I was done getting everything else, I only needed about 38k for the last level, so this helped finish that up.

The game will be more fun when the lag is gone, and the AI is hopefully tweaked to be less Juggernaut-like.

Off topic, you're the first person I have seen from Oregon on here, lol.

Not everyone just wants the achievements. I, myself, have them all right now, but I don't plan to get rid of the game. On the contrary, I have it loaned out to friends to get them interested in it.

To be honest, I am glad I have the achievements out of the way so I can honestly just play for fun now.

This method did help me knock off my last level, but by the time I was done getting everything else, I only needed about 38k for the last level, so this helped finish that up.

The game will be more fun when the lag is gone, and the AI is hopefully tweaked to be less Juggernaut-like.

Off topic, you're the first person I have seen from Oregon on here, lol.

Most of my friends already own the game, so I don't need to really lend it out right at the moment. But that is a good idea to get people interested in the game. Just as well, I do have agree about the bots. They are insanely idiotic for attacking and Terminators when defending.

I personally don't mind just playing to get my level up. I'm attempting to get a level 20 character for each of the classes. The achievements have just kind of come along the way while I have been playing. The only one I need to work for is the one for beating each mission of Hard mode or in multiplayer versus. But that could be knocked out with a couple good sessions of my and my buddies going for it. I have just been doing Freeplay though and didn't realize that I couldn't unlock it by playing that.

You are also the only other person I have seen from Oregon as well! Hahaha, Kind of an oddball state though.

Yeah, I am the only one of my friends that has it because everyone else is skeptical, so I took the plunge and got it.

I enjoyed the fact that most of the games achievements come naturally. By the time I finished up, I only needed four left, two of them which I needed help with (and got thanks to X360A), and then the one for hitting level 20, and a Satchel charge takedown.

Yeah, Oregon can be kind of weird. I actually have a friend that lives in Salem, he recently moved back from living in Florence, where I live.

Yeah, I enjoy games that give out most of the achievements naturally. The one's that don't come naturally should be for Easter Eggs or such.

Nice, Salem is alright. Not too much to do here though. I've never actually been out to Florence, but I do know where it's at.

• 4 months later...

Forgot to thank the OP. I got this the other day using your technique. Easiest and quickest way to get all the audios solo since the online community is dead right now. Aside from playing with my friend last week, I was only able to get matched up in one game with someone randomly online.

Thanks!

Game type: Private match (Solo)

Map: Shipyard

Minimum Players: 0

Maximum Players: 1

Team: Security

I recommend making your character a light body type and your starting class to be engineer.

First repair the crane control then a cut scene happens switch over to Operative using the command post in front of you and just hack the computer.

This has been working amazingly...this needs to be in the guide. Nice job OP!

• 5 months later...