The Red Pack

nightmare975

I just realized that when i look at my gamercard it says I have 12/12 achievements but when I click on it it says 12 of 14. When I look under my arcade selections it even shows 200/230. Thats really weird unless this is only happening to me

nope its not just you, its the same for me, the achivements dont show up on xbox.com either

hopefully they will fix this soon

I kno you are banned but I am gonna have to call the BS. No one has more then 200 in this game. I even checked mygamercard.net and it says I am #1 still which means the most you can get is 200. Whats your friends gamertag since he got them

The achievements unlock, they just don't count toward your total GS... I'm not banned anymore, and why does that matter?

the achievements def unlock, but it def says 12/12 and 200 points on my gamercard. not really sure if the points counted toward my total tho. i'll post again after i get all of the gold stars for the 10 maps

See Smokez!! They unlock but it doesnt count for your Gamerscore, by the way Pnutbutter dont double post you can just Edit your first one.

They unlock, I should have 230 on the game, but the achievements never got a patch so it says 200/230 and doesn't count to your total GS. If i click the BOB profile it says 200/230 but I have the achievements unlocked.

My guess is that they don't upload into the xbox servers (because there was no patch) so the servers don't recognize you unlocked them (why there's no sign of them on Xbox.com) and since there was no patch the limit of 12 achievements weren't fix for the game so it doesn't go past 200.