Marion's Blessing Items

Syraphin

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It dosn't specificly say David only, and it's Frostblade, not wind, my mistake, but he asks for it. Just like most Remnants im guessing they'll get really powerful once he upgrades the sucker. It's beginner stats arn't all that bad either.

Besides watching David carry this big ass ice sword around is kinda funny, it's like the same size as him

Edited by Ryzin

im looking for this one...can u clarify were abouts it is? i cant seem to place it.

Right, after you get to "Underground Tier" take first door on the right after that just follow the tunnel, the remnant should be at the end of the tunnel. (it looks like a Giant Mirror)

I found another remnant to bind it is in blackdale cavern first entrance , at the end of this cavern/dungeon there are 3 shaped sword remnant to bind. I believe it gives an accessory +25% hp with morale control . To bind just look up and it should do the trick

There is Remnant weapon in a treasure remnant in the Ancient ruins on the floor you start on.

Daedalus - "A hammer-like Remnant" - Qsiti specific - The Ancient Ruins, Apex Tier

These are the directions:

From entrance move forward take the second right turn, follow this path and the left turn at the T-intersection, at the end of this path will be a door with 2 rockgraters inside, from the entrance of this room there is a corridor to the left, at the end of this open the door the treasure remnant is straight infront of you.

Edited by SteTainsh1989
Directions added

I found another remnant to bind it is in blackdale cavern first entrance , at the end of this cavern/dungeon there are 3 shaped sword remnant to bind. I believe it gives an accessory +25% hp with morale control . To bind just look up and it should do the trick

...already posted man

and thanks Stetainsh1989 I'll be sure to go get that even though I can't use it, or break it apart, or sell it....damn what can I do with it xD

Edited by Otaku

Oy, I know this isn't helpful but I just noticed an accessory remnant called 'Blood Chalice' and I believe I either got it from Aveclyff or Mojcado Castle. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Also, I was wondering if I should give frostblade to David or not lol I mean, why not put it on Rush >_>

Oy, I know this isn't helpful but I just noticed an accessory remnant called 'Blood Chalice' and I believe I either got it from Aveclyff or Mojcado Castle. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Also, I was wondering if I should give frostblade to David or not lol I mean, why not put it on Rush >_>

Well just incase you thought you bound a Remnant for it, you didn't xD

It's a pickup somewhere, if you knew that...well -shuts up-

I gave the sword to David and he learned Snowblind but he won't use it =/