Nitnoid

Do you like the selection of music in the game  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the selection of music in the game

• Under 25 and like the selection of music
    • Under 25 and dislike the selection of music
    • Over 25 and like the selection of music
    • Over 25 and dislike the selection of music

I mainly listen to Non-Stop Pop Radio (primarily for West End Girls), but I must admit that most of the songs aren't really my taste. I don't listen to modern day pop music (00s and 10s) and I heard enough of Pure Shores when I was being dropped off to school.

I've gotta admit though, Fergie's Glamorous does strike a chord with GTA III's Stipe Summer.

In any case, Vice City and Wave 103 was my favourite radio station. And that's all music before I was born.

im quite happy with the selection. i dont really listen to rap music, but i like quite a lot from los santos radio. my favourite is non stop pop and soulwax 2nd. but each station has its goods and bads

unlike in san andreas KDST was the best. i like ALL of the songs there so i would listen to that station a lot. whereas on this i flick between 4 or 5 different ones

Waaaaaaaaaay over 25 (don't even remember being 25 lol) but I only listen to West Coast Classics if Im in a vehicle alone, in story mode if I was with a passenger or on phone then I turned the music off so I could appreciate the dialogue

More than double the 25y? I really liked the Vice City music better but this game has quite a variety. Been listening to music I'd never listen to in real life. And greets from a fellow Orlandoan.

Need more selection as after afew hours you hear the same 5 songs over & over again it just kills it.I felt GTA IV had a great selection & enough that I could switch channels & go back to another when I got tired of it but this game just dose not have enough songs for me & that's the only problem.Also they took the electro channel away which sucks

I'm technically under 25 on paper, but if you were to look through my musical collection you'd think it belonged to someone in their late-mid 60s.

The classic rock station and rebel radio are what I enjoy the most.

The classic rock station is really amazing because it isn't just full of signature songs. Most of them were hits, but not huge singles and that's pretty cool.

Also what's better than BOB SEGER?

More Bob Seger of course, two Seger songs on here, best station hands down.

(Although Emotions 98.3 will always have a special place with me)

Edited by Slaytalllica

i'm under 25 and im mixed about the radio selection in gta V. i personally liked gta IV's better but my all time favorite would have to be Vice City's radio stations. In GTA V there's a couple of songs i like on some of the stations but most of the time im just switching stations and catching the same couple of songs over and over again. I wish they took a page out of saint's row playbook and let you make your own mix tape of songs for the radio.

I wish they took a page out of saint's row playbook and let you make your own mix tape of songs for the radio.

Yes Saint's Row damn near perfected the radio idea.

I wish they'd let you have a custom radio station that uses the music played from a device you have in your xbox or from your hardrive,

So like for example when you are playing music through your dashboard, it turns off when you get out of a car and mutes/lowers at the correct times etc.