Stuck in a stupid part (not that that narrows it down)

MikeyLikesIt

Ok, I'm running around in act two, I just hacked a terminal which spawned two guys, one of whom dropped a key. The cipher clues point upwards, but while making my way to it, the room floods and it tells me to use CCTV to open a door and let the water out. The only two cameras I can find don't seem to allow me to access any doors? One is pointed at a malfunctioning door, and the other is pointed at my stupid ass flailing about and drowning, like the makers of this game hopefully will wind up doing soon. Anyway, I can't wait to delete this trash, but I would like to finish it first. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it!

Not that I'd lose any sleep if I never got past this part. This game sucks and it makes me have to pee.

Yeah I'm fairly sure I remember that bit.

There should be a walkway near the ceiling, climb out of the water onto that walkway.

Then one door should be malfunctioning and the other should be fine I think.

Go through there, explore, hack camera, open some random door, water floods out.

I do remember the bit just not exactly what to do... so go with the walkway idea.

Thank you very much! I'll try that and let you know, there definitely IS a walkway up there, but the room floods all the way to the ceiling. As I said, thanks for the help and I'll try these theories out.

As far as the game being crap goes, there are certainly far worse games on XBLA, and worse games in my collection. I really am not enjoying playing through this, and it's mainly because it's running back and forth over and over and draining or flooding areas time and time again. If I had demo'd it, I probably would have bought it still, because it IS well made, and the first part of the game isn't really indicative of the fact that the whole game will be made up of this silly over glorified fetch quest. Also, from what I hear, it just ends abruptly with "To be continued", which for an unestablished franchise that your first foray into cost you 15 bucks is inexcusable. I know, at least, that this story won't continue for me. I wasn't trying to make anyone mad.

Again, thanks for the help!

That part you swim halfway down the shaft open a door, swim straight up the hallway ignoring the branch to the left, and the cipher is on the other side of some boxes at the end of the hallway. It's on the wall right there, ya can;t miss it. Do it in one breath for a medal. You're almost to the point I'm stuck at so if you figure it out dude, please let me know!

Can anybody help me? I'm in the second chapter and I have to swim down the elevator shaft to collect a cipher I think. All the doors are locked, and I've shot the glass window but I don't know from there.

ugh i know wheres a video guide when you need one cause the maps are complete shit. not even a hint of what to F****ing do. just go find a cipher

That part you swim halfway down the shaft open a door, swim straight up the hallway ignoring the branch to the left, and the cipher is on the other side of some boxes at the end of the hallway. It's on the wall right there, ya can;t miss it. Do it in one breath for a medal. You're almost to the point I'm stuck at so if you figure it out dude, please let me know!

Look there are two shaft doors to make it simple which one do i swim down through door 1 or door 2 and when i get past that door where do i find this damn cipher?

Edit: found it in door 1.

Edited by Annalie

No, I just did it, the part I'm talking about is indeed what GamesB2 suggested. The game tells you to access CCTV to drain the room, and since you are standing under a camera at the time, I assumed it meant to use that camera, but you have to swim up to the walkway and follow that path. Thanks for the help, man!

No, I just did it, the part I'm talking about is indeed what GamesB2 suggested. The game tells you to access CCTV to drain the room, and since you are standing under a camera at the time, I assumed it meant to use that camera, but you have to swim up to the walkway and follow that path. Thanks for the help, man!

No problem.

Just remember to trial next time.