Can you...really get all the achievements in SH3?

Mogry

Hey guys,

i know that according to the achievement guide there are no glitchy achievements for the Silent Hill HD Collection, but i was reading a few threads on the internet today (about Silent Hill) and it looks like there are some major issues with Silent Hill 3.

I bought this game a few days ago and i wanted to play it tomorrow, but you know i don`t want to screw things up with a broken game.

Some people are reporting about game breaking problems in Silent Hill 3.

For example: some people said that the game is gonna freeze if you are trying to pick up an item where you got an achievement before.....is this right? Let`s say i am on my second playtrough...i wouldn`t be able to collect any achievement related items (which i unlocked before) right?

So ..whats the scenario here? Fighting against the enemies in Normal/Hard Mode without any weapons or health items? (This is my first time playing any silent hill game by the way)

To me this problems sounds more scary than the game itself.

I hope somebody can clarify a few things for me. I realy want to get 1000G on this game so i am just wondering if this is even possible.

I would be realy appreciated about any help.

Cheers :woop:

Edited by Mogry

Thank God if this is true....

When i get a new game, i am always playing blind to avoid spoilers.

But this time it`s different... maybe i should stick to the achievement roadmap, just to avoid some possible mistakes...unforgiving mistakes...

At least this problem is only in Silent Hill 3, but still ..i hope for the best.

Thank God if this is true....

When i get a new game, i am always playing blind to avoid spoilers.

But this time it`s different... maybe i should stick to the achievement roadmap, just to avoid some possible mistakes...unforgiving mistakes...

At least this problem is only in Silent Hill 3, but still ..i hope for the best.

just do mulitple game saves to be safe i guess and go for the achievement for only 2 saves on your second playthrough when you know what your doing

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

• 5 weeks later...