whats the best camera angles for the following?

PANIC ATTACK 10

i would like to know what camera angles to use. for example, goalie = action in BAP mode. positions i like to play are; goalie & RW. i would like to know which camera offers best view/details while alkowing me acurate scoring/saving chances?

so please list the camera for global & online. as well as the different modes. ie BAP,HUT,extra. thanks for your time :)

i currently use action,action for both global & online. theres 2 camera settings for each ie global & online. last year i did ice & high for online. the ice & low for offline. thanks for any help. i find the cameras to be the hardest thing to set up.

• 2 weeks later...
In my opinion, classic is hands down the best angle for everything except goalie (which I use action). Although it can be a little annoying for defense since you sometimes will need to use BACK to switch between following the puck and your player.

You are awesome. I suddenly had the camera following the player and couldn't figure out how to change back to puck and thanks to your post I found out its Back! I use Custom 3 by the way