Doritos games

Vermillion Haze

IMO both of these games are pretty damn fun for free. If you get a group of friends together on XBL for Harms Way it's pretty damn fun, and same for Crash Course. A group of friends makes either of these games mad fun. Specially for free!

They're both definitely a lot funner than Dash of Destruction was! :rolleyes:

I have had a blast with both games so far. I would not have played these if they weren't free, unless they were maybe a couple bucks, but they are fun little enjoyable games. The achievements in this one particularly are pretty fun to go after. Plus you have to compare these to some of the previous free games, in which these are far better.

;3816008']Yaris is no longer available. Aegis Wing is only available to a US account (and whether it's still available now I have no idea).

But you're in luck anyway. This disc contains all of the free games (except these two new ones obviously). You just burn the ISO file to a CD-R, put it in and go to your Games Library. They shouuld then appear. And don't worry, there's no legal problems with the disc - as you can see by reading the linked thread! ;)

Hey, have you actually done this? I just tried it, and when I insert the disc, it comes up as "Mixed Media Disc" on the dashboard and I can't do anything to access it. Also, none of the games actually show up in my games library. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm guessing it has something to do with the new dashboard update. I'm really hoping to get it working so I can play these games!

Hey, have you actually done this? I just tried it, and when I insert the disc, it comes up as "Mixed Media Disc" on the dashboard and I can't do anything to access it. Also, none of the games actually show up in my games library. Any clue as to what I'm doing wrong? I'm guessing it has something to do with the new dashboard update. I'm really hoping to get it working so I can play these games!

I already had the games so I didn't need to do it, but I burnt it for a friend a while back and it worked on his 360 fine.

Where are you from though? I have a feeling I read that it only worked on PAL consoles, but I could always be wrong on that.

You are supposed to access them from the Game Library though. They definitely don't play by clicking on 'play disc'.

i had to burn a DVD to get them to work, after the CD i first burnt didn't.

I don't ever complain about a free arcade game that has achievements except for Pinball FX 2.

That's not really free since you have to pay ridiculous MS points for the tables. That's like saying Games Room or Hasbro Family Night are free.

Concerning this game...most people are angry because getting Golds on every course is mind-numbing. I can't complain about this because noone is forcing anyone to get all Gold medals. If you have an inferiority complex and feel the need to get all achievements even though you hate doing it - just to make yourself feel more important...don't blame Doritos for that.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So many people hating Crash Course. I actually had heaps of fun with it think it was pretty awesome. Ironically, I've tried to get my girlfriend into casual games a fair bit.. Splosion Man, ilo milo, Harry Potter Lego etc (games which you actually pay for). She hasn't got into any of them, but this one she absolutely loves and is addicted to, and it was a free.

Also when my non gaming friends came over, I tried to put Scott Pilgrim in for 4 player co-op. But everyone wanted to play Crash Course. Most people just hate it because of the hard achievements.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...