PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > Anime and Manga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-28-2014, 06:33 AM   #20701
Ice Car

Send a message via Skype™ to Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Holy shit the soundtrack for Aldnoah.Zero is fucking amazing. Don't think I've heard a single piece I hate yet and I love most of them. Can't wait for the full version of the OST to come out.

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n9dawz4BsM1r2iinvo1.mp3#_=_

「Tumblr」「Anime List」「Gifs」

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Ice Car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:59 AM   #20702
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Car View Post
Holy shit the soundtrack for Aldnoah.Zero is fucking amazing. Don't think I've heard a single piece I hate yet and I love most of them. Can't wait for the full version of the OST to come out.

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_n9dawz4BsM1r2iinvo1.mp3#_=_
It is the same composer who did the score for Kill la Kill am I right? But yeah it is a pretty great soundtrack.

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #20703
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmpunk View Post
Space Dandy has gotten horrible. 2.5/10.
Ironically, this week's episode, despite being a High School Musical trope, was actually pretty awesome. The first three were absolutely terrible, but I laughed pretty good this week.

Quote:
Holy shit the soundtrack for Aldnoah.Zero is fucking amazing.
The fight at the end of episode three with the song playing in the background was the best part of the show so far.

Captain Earth keeps getting worse though. The plot is just slipping away and they aren't explaining anything. But hey, we get three minutes of a mech being shot into space every episode, so that's cool I guess?

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:15 PM   #20704
Helium

Named GAMER's Gamercard
Finished first season of Spice & Wolf and really liking this series so far. OP and ED were both kinda relaxing so was fun to watch/listen them.

Since there's talk about SAO2 is it worth to watch for those have started it? Or better for waiting till all episodes are up?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:35 PM   #20705
EliteShadowMan

EliteShadowMan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helium View Post
Finished first season of Spice & Wolf and really liking this series so far. OP and ED were both kinda relaxing so was fun to watch/listen them.

Since there's talk about SAO2 is it worth to watch for those have started it? Or better for waiting till all episodes are up?
You could probably start it up now and be fine. I've only watched the first episode so far since i was waiting for a few episodes to pile up so i don't have to wait for anything decent/good to happen.

Watched 4-5 episodes of Toriko and the current stuff i'm on for it is great.

Catching up a little bit to Fairy Tail, and really am starting to notice how bland, and uninspired majority of the fights are in the show. Really hope the next arc is starting soon since this ones starting to drag out too long for something that isn't all that great anymore.

Started and watched the first 3 episodes of Detroit Metal City and love it so far. Probably will get around to finishing it tonight.

Started up Glasslip and the first episode was kind of all over the place, but i didn't mind the show so far. Hear that it picks up after the 2nd episode.

Himegoto is still weird as hell. Probably the weirdest thing this season.
EliteShadowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:32 AM   #20706
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

The opening for Galilei Donna is so good.

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mvp9a42n...ho1_r1.mp3#_=_

Old Yesterday, 03:06 AM   #20707
CrazyMv94

CrazyMvM94's Gamercard
Quote:
The opening for Galilei Donna is so good.

https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mvp9a42n...ho1_r1.mp3#_=_
Really good song for a OP.

Edit: Hayanamata ep 4 - Aside it being just adorable, it made me feel sweet and better for some reason.

Bladedance of Elementalers ep 3 - Is anyone even watching this show this season? I don't seem to find anyone I know who is watching it as well. Sure it may contain some cliches and generic moments here and there but at least you can find some enjoyment out of it.

MAL Steam Youtube
XBL: CrazyMvM94 / PSN: CrazyMv94

Last edited by CrazyMv94; Yesterday at 06:19 AM.
CrazyMv94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:41 AM   #20708
Metroid51X

The Neko Otaku's Gamercard
A question for everyone, of the summer anime season what's your favorite opening so far? Tokyo Ghoul and Black Butler's openings are pretty damn good
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #20709
Ice Car

Ice Car's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroid51X View Post
A question for everyone, of the summer anime season what's your favorite opening so far? Tokyo Ghoul and Black Butler's openings are pretty damn good
Zankyou no Terror and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun. Zankyou's is just good all-around, great song and visuals. I like Gekkan Shoujo's for the song mostly, but the visuals aren't bad either, and they're actually pretty good.

There are a lot of good openings this season.

Old Today, 02:50 AM   #20710
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I'd second Terror in Resonance. I also like Space Dandy despite the show being mostly crap. Barakamon is great, too.

I watched the first three episodes of Hunter x Hunter today. Not too amazing, but it's obviously still just introducing everything.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; Today at 02:53 AM.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote