looking for answers

Outbreaker XXXX

you kidding?? if i do that and they dont that would really piss me off but at the same time if they do then cool cos i'll already be on top form from the get go with all weapons and infinite sprint no fall damage etc.

and the fact that every game i join or who joins my game have the damn cheats enabled it makes it hard so i really need a dedicated player who wants it too

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

I can tell you right now, no. It is glitchy when deciding if you did it in co-op or not. I helped someone with their Co-op with my 100% save and we did all of the missions for the Ronin, all but three for the Samedi, no Brotherhood, but all of the Ultor stuff and I was only credited with 10 missions complete in Co-op.

Do what Kem. Supreme said and start a new game. It sucks, but for 200GS, it's well worth it.

you kidding?? if i do that and they dont that would really piss me off but at the same time if they do then cool cos i'll already be on top form from the get go with all weapons and infinite sprint no fall damage etc.

and the fact that every game i join or who joins my game have the damn cheats enabled it makes it hard so i really need a dedicated player who wants it too

hey ill do coop with u im dedicated and non cheater cuz im an achievement whore thats y im on this site :woop::woop:

just a tip, YOU don't have to start from scratch if a friend of yours, or someone else is hosting the game.

tell the person who are about to host to create a new game, and invite you. and you can just load up your own profile. this is what i and a friend of mine do and we are both receving the co-op achievements

I dunno man it's really glitchy. I helped my buddy do all the co-op missions from scratch after the break out of jail mission at game start and neither of us got the achievement. I figured it was just cause we didn't do the last secret mission with julius but then we did and still no partners in crime.

hahaha my buddy was trying to tell me it was better then grand theft auto 4, not after that crap. bastards lol

I dunno man it's really glitchy. I helped my buddy do all the co-op missions from scratch after the break out of jail mission at game start and neither of us got the achievement. I figured it was just cause we didn't do the last secret mission with julius but then we did and still no partners in crime.

hahaha my buddy was trying to tell me it was better then grand theft auto 4, not after that crap. bastards lol

so he did break out of jail mission alone? then of course you wouldn't get complete all missions in co-op. to break out of the jail is also a mission

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

Oh don't feed me that shit. It's your fault you didn't get the achievement. You said it yourself! You started after you broke out of jail, which is a mission. Fail.

I bolded your stupidy.

Achievement glitches don't ruin games, game glitches do. Therefore, this game still kicks GTA IV's ass.

i had the same problem with completing story mode in co-op and not receiving my 100 point co-op achievement.

so a friend and i decided to beat all the missions again.

THE WAY TO GET THIS ACHIEVEMENT is have one of the players start a new co-op game. from the main menu click co-op, then start new xbox live co-op (or whatever is the closest to that since i'm not at my xbox now and don't know the exact words). then when he has hosted the new co-op game, he needs to invite you ASAP!!!!! so that both of you create your character in co-op and do the jailbreak prologue together. basically complete all the missions and the julius missions in co-op and you will recieve the achievement.

sorry if this was kinda long, but thought i would try and clear up any confusion.