Growing Club Achievement

Dandan217

Do you have the other ultimate team achievements yet or are you just looking for the growing club one?

If you want coins your best off aiming first toward getting the achievement for 10 trophies and having a player get 100 games. In recent weeks we have had the messi cup and the classico cup with prize funds of 4 and 5k each. Winning those ten times would get you on the way to having some funds to make coins on the market place.

I took about 45k match winnings and then traded on the market place and within a couple of days got to 85 mill.

It's a bit of a grind for 30G but if you can get the other ultimate team achievementswhile working towards it It's not so bad. Can't see anyone giving away coins when people actually sell them on eBay....think the going price for 250k coins is about £20.00

I took about 45k match winnings and then traded on the market place and within a couple of days got to 85 mill.

I've won the cup about 12 times so I've got about 45k ish at the moment, could you give me tips on how to get a good trade profit haha?

And cheers for the responses guys, kinda knew that people wouldn't accept it, but I'm glad at least no one called me a scammer haha.

I made profit by buying players for 350 and then selling them quickly at a decent profit. searching on max price 350 and premiership usually brings up some decent players that you can put back on at about 600-700 buy now that go straight away

player like Phil Jones, Chris smalling, demba ba, Alan Hutton etc go real fast especially at busy times. with the Xmas fixture list and new players entering the market when they get the game it should be possible to pretty much double your money on those sort of playrs

if you want to make profit you can try selling them for higher but I just wanted quick turn around.... most of the time it was a struggle to keep the trade pile full.

the other thing I would say is don't rule out buying shiny silver cards to get the achievement, I found less competition to buy these cards and they were way easier to resell

I made profit by buying players for 350 and then selling them quickly at a decent profit. searching on max price 350 and premiership usually brings up some decent players that you can put back on at about 600-700 buy now that go straight away

player like Phil Jones, Chris smalling, demba ba, Alan Hutton etc go real fast especially at busy times. with the Xmas fixture list and new players entering the market when they get the game it should be possible to pretty much double your money on those sort of playrs

if you want to make profit you can try selling them for higher but I just wanted quick turn around.... most of the time it was a struggle to keep the trade pile full.

the other thing I would say is don't rule out buying shiny silver cards to get the achievement, I found less competition to buy these cards and they were way easier to resell

Shiny silvers easiest and cheapest imo