Online Multiplayer Co-op Question

daddy2k4

The guide says I need two controller (which I have)

Do I need two Live GOLD Accounts, or can I sign in the second controller as a guest ?

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but i couldn't find a straight answer

I don't believe you need gold. At least from what I remember when I did this, I just created a silver account...even though I am sure you could just use a guest.

• 8 months later...

OK. So, Me (Gold account) can move over. But second doesn't do anything. I had it logged into XBOXlive as a guest, but that didn't work. I tried it logged into the 360 as just a random person on my 360 (non xboxlive) that didn't work either. I'm very lost on what the issue is with this.

OK. So, Me (Gold account) can move over. But second doesn't do anything. I had it logged into XBOXlive as a guest, but that didn't work. I tried it logged into the 360 as just a random person on my 360 (non xboxlive) that didn't work either. I'm very lost on what the issue is with this.

Go To the LOBBYS then go half way down and there should be a lobby called "Online Co-op"(i think) wait in that lobby for someone to join , and invite them to game, at the team selection screen move both of your pads to the same side. I think your opponent also needs to have 2 pads to unlock the Achievement.

Hope that helps.

One thing I noticed is that when you go into the multi-player co-op lobby, the game mode is set as NORMAL. Unless you manually change this to MULTI-PLAYER CO-OP you won't be able to move both controllers over to one side.

Easiest thing to do is ask the other player if there is a blue ring round one player and a red one around another. If not, something's screwed up.