Amazing tip to everyone who has trouble beating Solo Legendary

TransonicPower

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone explain in more detail how to do this? I've never really played Halo, and I'm awful and don't really like the game, but my girlfriend got it for me for Christmas, so yeah, I can't not play it. Last night I tried loading a mission rally point, I think for the prologue, set it to legendary and it just started from the beginning. More explanation or a video maybe?

Just make sure to play the mission On an easier setting first, then after completing the level go back to the loading screen, change the settings to legendary and select the mission again. Once it has been completed you will have options on where to start. Pick the last option it shows and play it from there, it will count as beating the mission on legendary. I was in the same boat, my girl got it for me as we'll. good luck!

Just make sure to play the mission On an easier setting first, then after completing the level go back to the loading screen, change the settings to legendary and select the mission again. Once it has been completed you will have options on where to start. Pick the last option it shows and play it from there, it will count as beating the mission on legendary. I was in the same boat, my girl got it for me as we'll. good luck!

Ah, thanks. I tried doing the last part of Requiem on Legendary, and I died within, like, 15 seconds. I'm not good at all, so this will probably still be hard for me. >.<

Apparently it is fixed? Just ran through midnight checkpoint Charlie on legendary and no cheevo �� . Oh well I have done all the others on legendary solo might as well do this one too.

Did you do the last checkpoint on each level? Or just the last level? I am yet to give this a go, not sure whether to bother now.

Did you do the last checkpoint on each level? Or just the last level? I am yet to give this a go, not sure whether to bother now.

Just the final level. That is probably my problem that is what I get for trying to shirk my responsibilities in actually playing the game. It does show that I have completed midnight on legendary however when I looked. Playing thru the game on legendary now. Glad to know I won't have to play that last level again though. That flying crap damn near gave me an aneurism on normal.

Just the final level.

Hey, it's worth a shot. It works in some games to just beat that last level.

Thanks again OP for the tip. I loved the story and cutscenes, but the gameplay was too familiar so I got quickly bored and annoyed by the campaign. So glad to be finally done with the single player once and for all.

Hey, it's worth a shot. It works in some games to just beat that last level.

Thanks again OP for the tip. I loved the story and cutscenes, but the gameplay was too familiar so I got quickly bored and annoyed by the campaign. So glad to be finally done with the single player once and for all.

Yep all is fair in achievements. That being said I only care about the campaign and Spartan ops. I detest multi player and am glad that they only release multi player map packs for a ton of these games (halo/cod/mw/etc). Saves me a ton of money