insane hills : choice level

larry69r

Hey people I've tried this level multiple times and can only get a max of 9 stars any help please.

Now I had exactly the same problem... could never find more than 9 for this level. I got 10 stars on all of the other Insane Hills levels, and tried this one yet again. Again, I got 9... but the achievement popped for all stars in one pack. Either a bug, or they only included nine stars in this level, for some odd reason. I hope this works for you! But, out of interest... does anybody out there have 10 stars on Choice?

***EDIT*** Wait, hang on! I just had a double check... it was actually RECHARGE that this happened to me on! Something peculiar is afoot.

Edited by Ooyah
Correction!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OOOOOOK i figured out why people could only get 9 stars on the left path.

when you start go slow and get the first star then hit the purple arrow thing to drop down the 3rd gap. after you fall down you will shortly get another star there. now heres the trick. right after the 3rd star is the checkpoint flag. after you hit the star then hit the checkpoint the star wont save because your moving too fast so if you fault in the next section the 3rd star wont register so your 1 star short. to get all 10 on that path do that whole section without faulting and you will end with 10. also it was pointed out by a friend of mine if you JUMP to get the 3rd star it should register before you hit the checkpoint. but this has to be why some people are always short 1 star.

as far as the right path i gave up i always ended with 8 stars lol!!!

hope this helps out!!

Edited by jeffy x360a

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...