Item/Weapon/Armor Trading Here !

RF117

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need just 1 diamond (for jungle armour) and I need to borrow all pets for the achievement. I am willing to offer pretty much anything reasonable. I have many endgame (pre-hardmode) items, and midgame (hardmode) items that I am willing to give.

Gamer tags Jake Allsopp,Zeke Allsopp use Zeke Allsopp if im on geras of war. As he has the same items.and I'm here to say I would like to trade anything but the main items I've got is all demonite weapons and have got magic mirror,boots of Hermes I've got enchanted boomerang,also got life crystals lots of them for trade. I would like if u could possibly can is some pet items and other legendary gear

willing to trade just about anything i have everything ecept all pets , n this mining armor i have all other armors and weapons including Tizona best sword in game

gamertag REAL LIFE RICAN

Edited by rican21

Need help with the 50/50 worlds and miner pants

can offer pets,weapons,armor,souls or anything anything else in return :)

GT:Hestar69

Edit:NM I finally found miners pants!..Just need help with hallow and corrupt will give u anything u want :)

Edited by hestar

I need all the pets and armor too. will give them back after i get the achievement. Also looking for someone to let me join their hollow and corrupt world for those two achievements. My GT is SUGA CC and send a FR and message saying Terraria.

I need all the pets and armor too. will give them back after i get the achievement. Also looking for someone to let me join their hollow and corrupt world for those two achievements. My GT is SUGA CC and send a FR and message saying Terraria.

I fail to see how thats "weapon/armor/item trading".

Shouldnt you post in the ACHIEVEMENT tradng thread?:confused:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=437960