Which DLC is best?

FPS GLIMMER

Here is the info from the guide:

Martial Law Pack - Includes the EarthGov Bundle and the Bloody Bundle.

-EarthGov Bundle includes: EarthGov security suit (detonator, seeker rifle, and pulse rifle damage increase +5%), EarthGov Pulse Rifle (+5% alt-fire damage increase, +10% faster reload), EarthGov Seeker Rifle (+5% damage increase, +5% faster firing speed), and the EarthGov Detonator (+5% damage increase, 5% faster firing speed)

-Bloody Bundle includes: Bloody Vintage Suit (flamethrower, javelin gun, and force gun damage increase +5%) Bloody Flamethrower (5% damage increase, 10% faster reload), Bloody Javelin Gun (+5% alt-fire damage increase , +5% faster reload time), and Bloody Force Gun (+5% alt-fire damage increase, +5% firing speed)

Supernova Pack - Includes the Forged Bundle, Heavy-Duty Bundle, and Agility Bundle.

-Forged Bundle includes: Forged Engineering Suit (+15% medpack bonus) Forged Plasma Cutter (+10% damage increase, +5% faster reload), Forged Line Gun (+5% firing speed, +10% alt-fire damage), and Forged Ripper (Primary fire blades persist for 1 second longer, +10% alt-fire damage increase)

-Heavy-Duty Bundle includes: Heavy-Duty Vintage Suit (line gun, detonator, and contact beam damage increase +5%) Heavy-Duty Line Gun (+5% damage increase, +10% faster reload), Heavy-Duty Contact Beam (Charge time for primary fire -0.1 seconds, +5% damage increase), and Heavy-Duty Detonator (+10% faster reload, +5% damage increase)

-Agility Bundle includes: Agility Advanced Suit (+10% stasis duration) Agility Rivet Gun (+5% faster firing speed, +5% faster reload), Agility Plasma Cutter (+5% faster reload, +5% faster firing speed), and Agility Pulse Rifle (+5% faster reload, +5% faster firing speed)

Hazard Pack - includes the Hazard Bundle, Triage Bundle, and Shockpoint Bundle.

-Agility Bundle includes: Hazard Suit (+5% stasis duration) Hazard Line Gun (+5% alt-fire damage increase, +5% faster reload)

-Triage Bundle includes: Triage Suit (+10% medpack bonus) Triage Javelin Gun (+10% damage increase, +5% faster reload)

-Shockpoint Bundle includes: Shockpoint Suit (-5% stasis recharge time) Shockpoint Ripper (Primary fire blades persist for 1 second longer, +5% faster reload)

just noticed something, i put the hacker suit back on after wearing the advanced suit, but i still have 20% armour and 25 slots when i look in my inventory.

as it seems the armour for all advanced suits is 20%, and there is an advanced suit in one of the dlc packs, do you think you could put that on for the 20% armour bonus, then put on another dlc suit for say a 15% healing bonus but keep the 20% armour like i have in my current playthrough?

you could theoretically have 20% armour and 15% healing bonuses from the first store in your hardcore playthrough, that would kick ass.

if i get the dlcs ill try that out but it sounds promising.

Edited by NukeDukem

just noticed something, i put the hacker suit back on after wearing the advanced suit, but i still have 20% armour and 25 slots when i look in my inventory.

as it seems the armour for all advanced suits is 20%, and there is an advanced suit in one of the dlc packs, do you think you could put that on for the 20% armour bonus, then put on another dlc suit for say a 15% healing bonus but keep the 20% armour like i have in my current playthrough?

you could theoretically have 20% armour and 15% healing bonuses from the first store in your hardcore playthrough, that would kick ass.

if i get the dlcs ill try that out but it sounds promising.

the armor AND slots of ANY suit you wear become the highest level of a suit you OWN, so you can keep the armor an slot bonuses of a higher level suit without losing them if you want to use a lower level suits bonus