Leaked Gameplay here (Spoilers)

IXISHADOW

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Jesus!!!

If this is indeed actual gameplay, then I'm more then 100% sure I've ruined my pants.

Also that will be me in that train at all times, just riding around the coast of the game!!

Ya man, as weak as it sounds, I really want to simply ride the trains. Just take it all in. Maybe even see a deer run onto the tracks, lol.

I haven't been on these forums to try and stay away from any info, but last night and the night before I've had 3 dreams total of GTA V. So no matter what I do, I can't stay away. All this talk you guys are doing about these gameplay videos (that I haven't watched) is getting me all tingly inside.

There you are! Well..there's not much left to say tbh. Anything on your mind will be gone tomorrow.

Hi

A friend has told me about the Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay video seen online and it's uploaded to the link here, approx 100 or so minutes, it's mostly just messing about although there are some spoilers but the file names will give that one away! They are in QuickTime format so should play within the browser itself but as usual you can right click and save. The video's are a few hundred meg each so it may take a while to buffer so don't worry if screen is blank!

I'm finding the game much better than GTA IV, the cars are much better, the xp you gain is really cool, the car customisations are really good with every mod you can think of and the scale of it is massive. I have never been to LA but things like the Santa Monica pier and the carrousel are here. I've played about 12 hours so far and 21.5% complete, I've mostly been messing around though lol

My friend found some gameplay video which can be found at Bitly slash gtav-vids - I'd do some myself but I can't be bothered to set up my pvr on my MacBook as the last time I used it I had a pc and can't seem to get it to work with the mac...

Edited by nickc25