Would You Really Want to be Lvl. 100?

The Machine 715

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No because by the time you hit 100 legit it will have been close to a year since the update. The only reason people hate now is because they know it's physically impossible to have gotten to 100 and also the fact that these stupid people make it so obvious they glitched it just by taking a quick glance at their gamercard.

No because by the time you hit 100 legit it will have been close to a year since the update. The only reason people hate now is because they know it's physically impossible to have gotten to 100 and also the fact that these stupid people make it so obvious they glitched it just by taking a quick glance at their gamercard.

yeah if i get level 50 by next week or 2, youll see the time stamp. by tthe time i get to 100, the time stamp will be like november or whatever. so by the spacing of the achievements you will know if someone is legit or not.

Well, I think the system itself is good but I wish they would have tiered it differently. No other online multiplayer first person shooter have I played that takes this long to reach the top rank. I've played COD 4, COD 5, Halo 2, Halo 3, Gears 1, and Gears 2.

I'm not top rank in any of them but it took me about 3 weeks to get to 45 in Halo 3 and I didn't really keep trying after that. And with their exp. based ranking I believe its like 500 games to a general? That probably takes a few months of consistent playing, not a year.

When microsoft created the 360 they should have made a way to A) ban your gamertag from getting any more ach iv u glitch it or gamesave any achievements for that matter that way loosers that think they are so hot because they glitch ach but the truth is they suck and have no life

Right on :whs

tbh i doubt 1 person has hit lvl 100 yet because i have never seen a lvl 60+ and i see a lvl 100 every game stupid how people glitch like whats the point u get and achievement but u hardly achieved it.

I've seen 2 lvl 60+s and i checked them - They play everyday and rack up lots of points doing wingman.