Profile/Checklist Problems

Bonkekook

Lately, I've been having a ton of problems with my profile. I'm repeatedly being signed out, I'm having problems using the My Achievements Checklists as well(even though I check achievements, when I hit the update button they remain unchecked). My first thought was that someone else has my password, but I wasn't able to find a "Change Password" option to negate that.

Is there any internal explanation for why this could be happening?

Check your browser about the always signing out thing. Particularly your cookie settings.

For the My Achievements problem:

Go to "my checklists" from the main page. Click on the red 'x' next to the game. Then go to the game's achievement list and enable again. This happens whenever the site updates with new DLC achievements.

To change password:

On the forum page, top left go to "user CP". On the left side there is "your control panel", under "settings and options" is "edit email & password"

Edited by Shinobi273

Check your browser about the always signing out thing. Particularly your cookie settings.

For the My Achievements problem:

Go to "my checklists" from the main page. Click on the red 'x' next to the game. Then go to the game's achievement list and enable again. This happens whenever the site updates with new DLC achievements.

To change password:

On the forum page, top left go to "user CP". On the left side there is "your control panel", under "settings and options" is "edit email & password"

Thank you very much. Can't believe I didn't see the password label when I went in there.