Method

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I need help with these achievements

1. Become a Legend as a player in Career Mode

Do I have to score loads of goals to get this?

2. Go from being a Player to the Manager (or Player Manager) in Career Mode

Do i pick player/manager to get this and how? I completed the first season do I pick manager when season ends?

• 3 weeks later...

"Good Form" achievement is glitched for me. Which sucks because I did the achievement legitimately. Such a shame. Now this game feels like a chore. I'm never letting my family buy and put in an Xbox 360 game without my permission ever again. I've got better and more worthwhile games to put my time into.

is there a way to know how many completed games do we have in head to head??

One way I did it was going to a league I was involved in, when you're in that league press the right trigger and you can see your stats if you press the LT and move it to one of the menus. Can't remember what it was called but you should be able to find it from there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
"Good Form" achievement is glitched for me. Which sucks because I did the achievement legitimately. Such a shame. Now this game feels like a chore. I'm never letting my family buy and put in an Xbox 360 game without my permission ever again. I've got better and more worthwhile games to put my time into.

i got to the fifth game and my xbox crashed, played and one another and the chievo popped for me so defo glitched but in a good way for me i guess

• 2 weeks later...
I need help with these achievements

1. Become a Legend as a player in Career Mode

Do I have to score loads of goals to get this?

2. Go from being a Player to the Manager (or Player Manager) in Career Mode

Do i pick player/manager to get this and how? I completed the first season do I pick manager when season ends?

1. no its not based on score, it's based on what marks you got. you get this achievement in i thought season 2 or 3. you can simulate this seasons.

2. same here just simulate 4 seasons after 4 seasons you get the choice to go on with player on that team but you can also be the manager choose that one and you got the achievement.

hint look at the achievement guide of this site is really helpfull

• 1 month later...

Home & Away

I have played and won in all stadiums but didn't get it. Do wins via Extra time and penalties count ? Does the Difficulty matter ? I did most of them on world class but some of the ones i got early on might have been on low difficulties.:(

5 game without losing online is hard, because people quit once you get 2 or 3-0 up or other people just play as Real, Barca, Spain or Brazil to smash you

Just play ranked games with friends.I don't the have it yet but I play ranked matches with friends all the time. Eventually if i don't manage to get it I will boost it but right now I am trying to get legit

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Still wanting the 'Virtual Football' achievement. The only way I'm likely to get this is to push it as much as I possibly can as I'm sure a lot of people have hidden away their copies of FIFA 11, or even worse: traded them back in quite some time ago.

I'm still hopeful of the 1000G and it's the only remaining achievement I have to do with help from others. So come on, guys, I'm sure there's more than 9 others who are yet to gain this achievement and still own a copy of the game.

I'll be willing to set a club up and for us all to agree on a set time, I just need the willing participants. I've had a couple of messages on the Xbox about getting this achievement so I'm sure I can persuade a few of them to come on to.

Add your name to the list, and when we have more than ten names I'll organise a session that we can all - hopefully - attend.

1. LMG DIRKADIRKA