Treasure Hunter = last achievement?

Enisha

Hey guys.

I started FF13 without caring for the achievements. With my current save I'm at 16/35 achievements and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to get Treasure Hunter.

So my question now is whether I should do the other achievements on my current save and just start a new game to get Treasure Hunter or should I start a new game right away and get everything in that new game?

Regards,

Enisha

I haven't played it for about 2,5 years so I'm not 100% sure but I always sell my items to get money in FF games.

Which is probably why you won't be able to get the Treasure Hunter achievement in your first playthrough. ;)

Just to be on the safe side, don't sell any accessories, especially no elemental charms as you won't be able to get them again. You should be able to get enough money via stuff like credit chips and platinum ingots.

Better to start a new game right away if you haven't started doing missions on Gran Pulse.

I don't know about removing the name from the document if you get it. If you mess up and need to revert to an earlier save or some such thing then you won't have anything to compare.

Use the Excel format if you have Excel. It can be found in this thread.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=217015

As long as you can have a ring for each of the elements, you are fine and can get the achievement.

I don't have my FFXIII strategy guide anymore so I can't tell you which missions will give you which rings. But as long as you didn't sell all elemental resistance rings for a certain element, you can get all accessories.

If you DID sell all the rings for a certain element, I'd restart the game if you want all achievements. I got 34/35 achievements on my 100 hr file and found out Treasure Hunter was missable. I had to start a new save file that took 85 hours to get all the accessories.

Edited by Ceris

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
As long as you can have a ring for each of the elements, you are fine and can get the achievement.

I don't have my FFXIII strategy guide anymore so I can't tell you which missions will give you which rings. But as long as you didn't sell all elemental resistance rings for a certain element, you can get all accessories.

If you DID sell all the rings for a certain element, I'd restart the game if you want all achievements. I got 34/35 achievements on my 100 hr file and found out Treasure Hunter was missable. I had to start a new save file that took 85 hours to get all the accessories.

Can't you make element rings using the element stones by dismantling them?

• 6 months later...