Ending Discussion [SPOILERS]

Maka

Use this thread to openly discuss the episode and everything within it!

--------------------------------

SPOILERS

Kenny is back! Ah! So, that's pretty exciting. Also, Bonnie from 400 Days makes an appearance out of nowhere.

There were some pretty awesome twists this time around. Had a great time. It was kind of hard choosing between your new group with Luke who seems like a good guy, and then Kenny who is awesome but you don't know these new people and the "changes" Sarita is referring to.

I wish there was more story about what happened to Kenny since escaping Savannah, it wasn't really addressed.

Edited by Maka

Kenny was my favorite character in the first season, and was basically a sobbing mess when I thought he died. So, seeing him alive now, the obvious response was to be a HAPPY sobbing mess. XP

That said, I'm worried about how broken he seems now. Even after Duck and Katjaa had died, he never went as far as to confuse anyone for them. Of course, the time between episode 3 and 5 of season one are pretty short, so maybe this is just the progression of his issues. Either way, I can't help but feel really bad for him, and I'll probably side with him a lot, unless he does something really insane. (Poor Walter, by the way. Knew immediately that Matthew was the guy from the bridge, and I actually wish I had gotten to know more about them.)

Also pretty surprised that Luke just booked it. Starting to wonder if I can trust any of these people, since Carver is clearly not the best of people, Carlos seems extremely overbearing and potentially violent, and these hints that Luke was the one in charge makes me wonder why he wanted out. I get why Rebecca wanted to leave, but I can't guess why the others wanted out yet.

Looking forward to the next episode, but I'm pretty disappointed at the length of the episode. Not much more than an hour and a half or so, so I'm hoping that episode 3 either comes sooner, or it ends up being longer, even if we've gotta wait a bit.

I hated Kenny in season one and I kind of already hate him all over again, starting the damn fight at dinner, telling Luke to get lost when they were after the transformer, taking the damn shot when I told him not too...ugh I hate him, but with that said I did love Clem's "Holy Shit" then hugging him, and I was a bit upset I couldn't give him Ducks drawing of the family that we had in episode 1

Walter was a really nice guy, so sure he's got to be taken out in a matter of minutes, damn apocalypse :(

Loved the episode!

One of the best episodes so far of both seasons due to great acting. Can somebody light me up what happend to Kenny again in season 1 because I forgot :( Still nice to see him back!

Im just really pissed on that bitch who we gave food in the end and betrayed us :mad: I'm gonna be mad next episode!

Mac Chickgun: Kenny was one of the first people you met at Hershel's farm in episode one of season one, along with Katjaa, his wife, and Duck (Kenny Jr.). Eventually, by episode three, Duck is bit, Katjaa kills herself, and you have to choose how to handle Duck. In episode 4, Kenny finds out that Ben is responsible, partially, for his families' death, and gets more pissed off than ever. Episode 5, you can make up with Ben, and when Ben is presumably mortally wounded, Kenny is able to (also presumably) sacrifice himself to try to save Ben, and that's the last you see of them. So now, Clem and the group find Kenny, Clem is all happy, but something about Kenny seems... off. He doesn't seem like a different person, exactly, but he does seem somewhat broken.

Mr Yac: I always liked Kenny, since he's very much a family man (as I hope to be one day), so I understand why he's so touchy and hardheaded. But I do see your point on how aggravating he can be to deal with. I really wish he'd listen sometimes. >=/ Then again, how was he or Clem supposed to know that Carver would kill one for one? Sort of a shitty live and learn scenario.

I hated Kenny in season one and I kind of already hate him all over again, starting the damn fight at dinner, telling Luke to get lost when they were after the transformer, taking the damn shot when I told him not too...ugh I hate him, but with that said I did love Clem's "Holy Shit" then hugging him, and I was a bit upset I couldn't give him Ducks drawing of the family that we had in episode 1

Walter was a really nice guy, so sure he's got to be taken out in a matter of minutes, damn apocalypse :(

His son died horribly, and his wife killed herself, so I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Mr Yac: Cowardly? I don't recall Kenny every running away. Not the type to know how to deal with emotions, sure, but a coward? No way. I have no clue what scenario gave you that impression of him.

2 off the top of my head in the first episode even after Duck is out of Harms way Kenny turns and runs instead of helping Lee try and save Herschel's son, Herschel himself even called him a cowardly piece of shit (or something very close to that). and the 2nd was during the cannibal episode when you're sneaking through the barn right after Larry dies Lee is fighting with the brother who names his shotgun and Kenny just stares at you dumbfounded and Lee would've died had it not been for Lilly stepping in.

2 off the top of my head in the first episode even after Duck is out of Harms way Kenny turns and runs instead of helping Lee try and save Herschel's son, Herschel himself even called him a cowardly piece of shit (or something very close to that). and the 2nd was during the cannibal episode when you're sneaking through the barn right after Larry dies Lee is fighting with the brother who names his shotgun and Kenny just stares at you dumbfounded and Lee would've died had it not been for Lilly stepping in.

It's very easy.

You can be with kenny, support his decisions and all.

But try to stop him in the barn when dealing with Lily's father and he will hate you no matter what.

Edit: I just replayed this episode and realized I can reprise my "f*ck kenny attitude" from season 1 since Clem has the choice to despise him *_*

Edited by bbss

• 1 month later...

Geez this thread is old, what a "great" idea to release The Wolf Among Us simultaneously...

I hated Kenny the whole first season, I hated that pretty much everyone died but him and I hate to see him alive.

It's probably some sort of South Park reference and he will never die...

• 2 weeks later...