Kinectimals In-game Item Scan Codes

Ackis

There are plushies that come with the limited edition. They include reusable scannable codes which can input the animal into your game. You scan them in on the cub select screen, on the far right. There's an orb you can select and you're supposed to hold the code 6-9 inches away.

You can either print the codes out, but loading them up on a laptop/cell phone works as well.

There were also one-use codes given away as pre-order incentives. These aren't scannable in the game, and are only listed here

Reusable Pet codes:

Each one of these codes unlocks the pet and a toy associated with that pet. There are multiple images for each pet, this is to give you the best chance for it to work and it may take multiple attempts.

Combo Maltese Tiger and Giraffe

Reusable Burger King Toy Codes:

• Elephant (1) - Fill the back with water and he shoots water out of his trunk when you squeeze his ear.
  • Gorilla - Wind him up and he walks on all fours.
  • Lion - Flip the switch and he roars when you press on his back.
  • Monkey - Plush little cuddly toy
  • Giraffe - Plush little cuddly toy.
  • Bear (1) - Plush little cuddly toy.

Pre-order DLC:

• Black and red striped tiger - Gamestop
  • Black and blue striped tiger - Best Buy
  • Black-Striped Gold Bengal Tiger - Amazon.com

Unlockable Animals:

• Bornean Clouded Leopard
  • Serval
  • White Jaguar
  • Bobcat
  • Siberian Tiger
  • Saber-tooth Tiger

Thanks to for contributing scan pictures:

Going to add as many codes as possible, in the easiest of ways. If you have something to contribute, feel free. :)

The list of pre-order codes and unlockables I stole from wikipedia because I didn't want to retype it. :)

Edited by Ackis

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just awesome. I came here to make a post about this and found this! I never even knew there were so many!

Are we to print these and scan them or scan them from the screen on our laptop?

yeah the maltese and the panther are the same pic. And what about that steep angle on the code? is that scan-able?

Edited by osakamitsu

I went to BK at 8:45 PM. The dude who works there is foreign and had a ghetto accent. I bought fries and a toy and he said "You got gorilla! Thas lucky man!".

Please give the me when you list my scan code.

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i477/Paco_Sanchez/guerilla.jpg

http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i477/Paco_Sanchez/guerilla-1.png

Edited by Bomburitto
Added smaller picture to save others printer ink.

So the black panther and the royal tiger actually scan different even though it seems like the same picture?

Yes. I found a low quality image of the panther but could see the colors, so i used the higher quality tiger and colored in the correct colors for the panther using photoshop. it worked well for me using a laptop with the code pretty much fully screen

Only one I have that isn't posted yet is the leopard one... which is a ball, not a new cub. I'll get that scanned in for tomorrow.

I had no luck with the scanned codes. :( Tried loading them on my cell phone as well.

What I'm thinking of doing is cropping the pictures so that only the code shows, to make it a bit easier.

Edited by Ackis

since people complaining about the black panther + rubber ball tag, i used the same method and replaced the colors on the maltese tiger code so that it would read as the black panther one. this scanned off of my iphone 4 within 10 seconds, which is better than the couple of minutes it took me to get the other version i made to scan. i don't know what to say if you can't get it to work.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3649/photo4vb.jpg

Only one I have that isn't posted yet is the leopard one... which is a ball, not a new cub. ]

are you sure its only the ball? the e3 tiger when scanned only lists the golden bone, the e3 black panther only lists a rubber ball, and the Maltese tiger only lists another ball... but when you go to the bonding stones location it should have the new cubs.

since people complaining about the black panther + rubber ball tag, i used the same method and replaced the colors on the maltese tiger code so that it would read as the black panther one. this scanned off of my iphone 4 within 10 seconds, which is better than the couple of minutes it took me to get the other version i made to scan. i don't know what to say if you can't get it to work.

No ones complaining. We just wanted to know why the pics were same. But you had a great idea to just change the colors. Brilliant.

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3649/photo4vb.jpg

Thanks for the updated image, I'll update shortly.

are you sure its only the ball? the e3 tiger when scanned only lists the golden bone, the e3 black panther only lists a rubber ball, and the Maltese tiger only lists another ball... but when you go to the bonding stones location it should have the new cubs.

That's probably it then, it does give you a new pet I'm just slow in the head. ;)

I saw some place had a "Red Tiger" but I'm not sure tbh.

I'm thinking the Red and Black Striped Tiger was Gamestop's pre-order bonus, which was likely a single use DLC code. I pre-ordered from Amazon and received a single use DLC code for a gold and black striped bengal tiger (which looks exactly like the normal tiger).

Let me know how those work out Wolfiesden, if they turn up to work I'll update the first post. Great idea though! :D

Checkin it out tonight. I printed them 4 on a page and folded it. I also printed it with the yellows darkened.

I made a starter base in PSP as a vector so it can be easily scaled and easy to click on the spots to change their colors. If this works, I will zip it up and post the PSP file. I made it in PSP7 so it should open in all future versions.