Achievement Trading Thread

WeemanNewYork

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Sphere of Influence you need to be on the same server as your friend. I might be like that for the other achievements.

Johnny Bravo is on Marathon. I am on Abydos and greek.

There is an option to transfer to another server but it keeps failing when I try it.

Feel free to send me a request though.

We might want to agree on a server for x360a.

Thx Achti got the achievement.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

yes the friend must be of opposite faction

Any idea how it does when you have both factions? I have both Greek and Egyptian factions on the same server do both of them show up or the last one I played with?

I all ready got the achievement but the same person I got the achievement from was not able to get it from me for some reason.

Edited by sleepydumbdude

yes the friend must be of opposite faction
Any idea how it does when you have both factions? I have both Greek and Egyptian factions on the same server do both of them show up or the last one I played with?

I all ready got the achievement but the same person I got the achievement from was not able to get it from me for some reason.

The person who got it from me was the same civ (both greek), but then I couldn't get it from him.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact it is a repeatable quest? If one person does it then the other person can't do it for another 12 hours. I ended up getting it from someone elses city and they were a different civ (egyptian).

Anyone who wants to add me feel free.

GT: BluWolve

EDIT: just confirmed, I can now get the mission from my friend who is the same civ as me.

For Sphere of Influence you need to be on the same server as your friend.
No you don't. I am on Abydos and got the achievement from someones city on Marathon Edited by BluWolve

Visit a friend - Alexandria - Greek - GT = Skaghead

:rolleyes: It does not matter what civ or server you are on...

If anyone needs the friend/Co-Op achievements add me and I will help you. Just send me a message saying AoEO so I know who you are.

Edited by BluWolve

Hmm thanks for adding me, wont let me visit your cities as they arnt on my realm? Am i doing something wrong?

Hmm I will have to come online and see, haven't had that problem before.

EDIT: Strangely Turned out to be because we are on different servers, refer to this thread HERE

Edited by BluWolve

just reached level 25 and want to get the ranked pvp achievement; since i suck at pvp, boosting is the only way ^^

so pm on live who wants/needs it

maybe it will work if u resign at the beggining of the match

i think this is a good method for boosting your level too

gt dracul rosu

Edited by JohnnyBravo