How get past patrols on street?

cheevo360

In demo, you are in top flloor of broken building in begin of mission and objective want you to do is past the patrols on street so I can't seem silent past them they alway notice me or even I throw stone near by first enemy so I manage silent kill him when he walk toward to where I left top floor but problem there group of german around on street and there one snipe german in top floor of building just behind group of enemies on street.

So I can't seem silent pass so do I have kill them with them notice me?

Anyone know how get pass them without them being notice you?

I have to be honest, they noticed me. But I would imagine patience is your key. Kill one of the Germans from one vantage point, then move. Stay prone as much as possible. I'm not sure you're meant to silently kill them all, so expect them to run all over the place searching for you when you kill one of them.

You'll have to kill all of them, take care of the sniper across the street, upper floor in the building, use binoculars and press up and down on the d-pad to zoom in and out for sniper rifle and binoculars.

Game's easy, even on elite but you have to be quick and not let them advance on you, create chaos and be 1 step ahead, they will have to look for you anyway so use that time to take them all out on the street.

I live in Germany so i have to get the Demo from the US Market. But i can't see it anywhere?

Is it really out? I want to play it...

Thusdays is normaly when the new marketplace contect is being updated like add-ons, games on demand, and demo,s. From experince i know the americans normaly have it on abit earlier then us, new items on marketplace normaly show up around evening time here in the EU. So i suggest you check then, but it def should be out today anyways so no worries.

In demo, you are in top flloor of broken building in begin of mission and objective want you to do is past the patrols on street so I can't seem silent past them they alway notice me or even I throw stone near by first enemy so I manage silent kill him when he walk toward to where I left top floor but problem there group of german around on street and there one snipe german in top floor of building just behind group of enemies on street.

So I can't seem silent pass so do I have kill them with them notice me?

Anyone know how get pass them without them being notice you?

He,s right there is an enemy sniper across that street, on some parts you can mask your shots by surrounding noice like explosions ect. And sometimes it seems you just have to lure one away and kill him then quikly disposse the rest. This game is alot about scanning your surroundings and where enemies are and what patrol ways they talk. The stealth and waiting part has alot in common with the splinter cell games where paitence is the key to victory.

decent demo but I have noticed that some of the enemy's have way better vision than they should have im getting spotted and I don't see how it's possible

Common problem in some games where the enemies almost seem to have x-ray vision lol. Not sure what difficulty your playing but on higher levels the enemies have a much higher allert level then on easy. Being stealthy and switch posistions after each shot is key. Or try to mask your shots with nearby explosions when possible. You also in the full game have traps at your disposal that you can set to entry points so enemies can,t get behind you that quik.

Thusdays is normaly when the new marketplace contect is being updated like add-ons, games on demand, and demo,s. From experince i know the americans normaly have it on abit earlier then us, new items on marketplace normaly show up around evening time here in the EU. So i suggest you check then, but it def should be out today anyways so no worries.

OK, thanks. Then i have to check this out later, when i return home from work.

Some missions will allow you to sneak past most if not all enemies but most missions require you to kill.

Very true, as for those had a look into he achievements list might have seen the one where its says: Get to the top of the flaktower without being spotted, There def small parts where stealth is key, but being silent or at least one the move is part of being a good sniper. In reality a good sniper switch his posistion after each kill, so enemies can,t trace his posistion that quikly.

In the demo i did find out, that there are ways to kill some without allerting the others by masking your shot with an incoming explosion, you can test this statement yourself by try and snipe that first guy to the right coming thru that doorway by the destroyed building and then stops and leans on aboved doorway, wait for the right time just when you here an incoming shell. The explosion in the distance will mask your shot.

Also possible bit may take time and patience is the 3 for 1 kill, possible when three enemy,s line up while patroling that street. Mostly one gets a direct hit while the others have a riccocet bullet passing thru them.

Also possible the grenade kill or as named in the game trigger explosive kill. One of the enemies having a stielgranate in his belt, and when aiming carefully and on the right moment you can take out almost everybody with one shot.

It seems as if it's impossible to sneak past these guys. I think this is one of those missions where you don't have to (and can't really) sneak around.

Actualy your right you can,t ;) But as mentioned by me a few times the full games has parts where you can and must in terms to earn an achievement have a look at the list :)

tried dozens of times on normal and elite but have found no way to get past witout being seen.. i have used the "external noise" to take out the sniper that is on the second or third floor all the way in the back as he will be the first to spot you and start taking pot shots.. which in turn makes the street patrol take notice. take him out without anyone hearing you and then tried to sneak about... the rock will get the guy in the ally way to move along but then there are like 5 other guys to try and get to move away but yeah, right, doesnt happen.

so i just resort to killing them all. normally the first kill is the sniper, i stay as far back from the front door as possible and then make my way back up to the perch they start you on. you can also stand on the ledge you first climb up on to get back to that perch, if you are standing up it gives you a great line of sight down the street. i have yet to achieve the 3 for 1 let alone even a 2 for 1... the bullet always seems to just flutter away after smashing a guys skull. even with someone directly behind him.

the rest of the mission is strait forward... i will say i found a shortcut for killing the scientist... just wait for the second truck to pass your explosives and bam the guy dies without you having to shoot him... lol

im going to give it a quick go later on easy and see if i can some how sneak past that first group... just for s#!t's and giggles...

I think you suppose to take out that patrol as there is no other way to go around, it is possible to take the first guy leaning on the doorway out without allerting the other guys, i suggest you tag enemies with your binocolars so you know where they are at all times. The best way is to take out them by either shoot them when they line up so u get 2 for 1,s or even 3 for 1,s or when you want a challenge you could take out the guy with the grenade in his belt when he,s close to the rest so you can take out most of them with one big explosion.

Thank you for tips helpful. I keep in my mind some of your answers to how pass this area for demo so I keep those tips ready for retail version release. I still preordered this game. After I made this thread and I too busy played some coop with my friends on ME 3, busy with The Witcher and I AM Alive. :):)

This why I not answer here for age since I made thread.

Thank you for answers. :)

Thank you for tips helpful. I keep in my mind some of your answers to how pass this area for demo so I keep those tips ready for retail version release. I still preordered this game. After I made this thread and I too busy played some coop with my friends on ME 3, busy with The Witcher and I AM Alive. :):)

This why I not answer here for age since I made thread.

Thank you for answers. :)

Your welcome buddy :) got basicly the same as u, playing the witcher 2 inbetween and Ghost Recon MP Beta is on-line aswell so testing that one out aswell, just to many things to play ugh!! lol And Sniper Elite V2 is on its way soon aswell.

Yah that's cool buddy!! :):)

only over week to go for this one!!. :)

Indeed buddy its def getting busy i,m still somewhere halfway in chapter one doing sidequests before finishing off the mainquest in The Witcher 2. But i def make time for Sniper Elite V2 its a nice pace inbetween. I only got nobody at this moment to tackle the co-op missions with, most don,t like sniper games i geus.