List Something A Gamer Would Never Say

BiggD

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans everywhere can agree that CAPCOM listens to them and churns out spectacular Resident Evil titles year after year that oldies and newbies can enjoy equally without any opposition. Happy ending.

In addition, disc-locked content? My absolute favorite thing about Capcom! Them doing this has put faith that after we bought the game for full price, there's still more to get out of it after paying another $60. Even more if the content is one mode at a time!

"I have never had a 360 break down on me in my entire gaming life."

"The Playstation 3 is a vastly superior console compared to the Xbox 360"

Small child - "I am over this game's ESRB Rating."

"What is the Red Ring Of Death?"

"I truly Believe that Demos and Betas are the most bug-free, best versions of a game that will never freeze on me."

"The Call of Duty Series is one of the most realistic and reputable Shooters out there."

" I like it when the Developers for a game turn my favorite game series into an interactive movie."

"Resident Evil 6 was a very scary game, I would have never known that 'zombies' would jump at me for 99% of the game if it wasn't for the constant action movie music."

"I have been a Halo fan since Halo:CE and I definitely like what 343 Industries is doing with my favorite series ever."

"Treyarch and Infinity Ward have great map designers, i have never been spawn killed or respawned across the map from my Care Package."

"Zombies should definitely have the ability to moon jump and turn into walking C4 if lit ablaze."

"Zombies should never die from a headshot."

"The Call of Duty community is the most respected, calm, and friendly community you will find in all of gaming."

"EA and Capcom understand and respect their consumers, and would never try to milk them for cash."

"I hope Call of Duty wins game of the year...and I hope Call of Duty stays with non-dedicated servers, it makes it more fun that way."

"EA is the best company in the world, they give us awesome microtransactions, they don't milk their games, they give us online passes and as always perfect and worthwile DLCs."

"EA should bring out more sequels."

"EA should start doing sport game instalments every 6 months."

"Call of Duty revolutionized the gaming industry."

"Yeah, Call of Duty is a good game."

"I love that EA close their servers after 2 years."

"EA's money grabbing techniques are the best thing to happen to the video game industry since the Bugsy trilogy on PS1."

"Disc-locked content? My absolute favorite thing about Capcom!"

"The Call of Duty Series is one of the most realistic and reputable Shooters out there."

"Resident Evil 6 was a very scary game"

"Treyarch and Infinity Ward have great map designers, i have never been spawn killed or respawned across the map from my Care Package."

"Can't wait for the next CoD."

It's official (as though it wasn't already), all of us HATE Call of Duty and EA :D

Edited by BiggD

That's not something a gamer would never say. I definitely never want live to be free.

Ditto. Plus, does it matter that LIVE cost $60 a year?

That's $5 a month.

Any working man/woman makes $7 at minimum an hour. You work one hour a month, for 12 months, and there ya go.

My point is: Xbox LIVE should never be free.

That's $5 a month.

Any working man/woman makes $7 at minimum an hour. You work one hour a month, for 12 months, and there ya go.

I don't work and I can easily afford it lol, so I'll never agree with anyone claiming it's too expensive. Besides, if people ever looked around before buying, usually can buy a 12month code from amazon or new egg, ect... for 30-40 dollars on sale.

That's not something a gamer would never say. I definitely never want live to be free.

That's $5 a month.

My "something a gamer would never say" is why XBL should not be free:

-The Playstation Network is so vastly superior to Xbox Live.

I don't work and I can easily afford it lol, so I'll never agree with anyone claiming it's too expensive. Besides, if people ever looked around before buying, usually can buy a 12month code from amazon or new egg, ect... for 30-40 dollars on sale.

Then I change my argument. Anyone can afford it, regardless!

In fairness, most of those deals are American only and require you to trust that the code they send you will be accurate. It's kind of why I do most of my game shopping in brick and mortar stores.

Please CAPCOM, RE6 didn't have enough QTE's (Quick Time Events), I really hope RE7 is nothing but QTE for everything. I want a QTE for everything, from starting up the game to pausing to even accessing the dashboard. Please CAPCOM, QTE all of RE7 and we the fans will love you forever!

In fairness, most of those deals are American only and require you to trust that the code they send you will be accurate. It's kind of why I do most of my game shopping in brick and mortar stores.

True, but I've bought almost all my MSP off Amazon, and the code the generate/give me always works without a problem.

Although I will occasionally stop by GameStop on the way home from work to pick up point cards if I please.

To each their own I guess :p

OT: "I've never bought an overpriced DLC. Ever."

You know what this game needs more grinding implemented in to. I feel 100 hours of it totally isn't enough.

Avatar: The Burning Earth had such difficult achievements.

I really fill this years Call of Duty will revolutionize the gaming industry as a whole.

Oh migrating host, well that's alright I don't mind.

Xbox freezes on last song for Bladder of Steel achievement oh well, I had fun that's all that matters.

Edited by alpha17

Wow, what an excellent goal. I was strategically outsmarted, wonderful play. I guess you're just better than me at this.

That was great kill, caught me by surprise. Well done.

lol i actually say some of these when playing MP, a lot of times it is hard for people to admit they were outplayed though. Most times a fail or death is followed by some lame ass excuse.

"I love it when my game lags! adds a whole new challenge."