R.B.I. Challenge's

Bofur26

Edit Arranged by Season Game and Season

Season Game

1. Angels: As the Angels in a Season game, get 3 extra-base hits with the same player.

2. Astros: As the Astros in a Season game, hit a single, double, triple, and home run.

3. Blue Jays: As the Blue Jays in a Season game, get 8 strikeouts in 5 consecutive innings.

4. Braves: As the Braves in a Season game, hit 2 home runs in an inning.

5. Brewers: As the Brewers in a Season game, win a game with a walk-off home run after being down by 4 runs.

6. Cardinals: As the Cardinals in a Season game, get a shutout with 12 strikeouts.

7. Diamondbacks: As the Diamondbacks in a Season game, hit both a game-tying home run and a walk-off home run.

8. Dodgers: As the Dodgers in a Season game, hit a grand slam with a pinch hitter.

9. Giants: As the Giants in a Season game, get a hit with every player in the starting lineup, including the pitcher.

10. Mariners: As the Mariners in a Season game, score 4 runs in an extra inning.

11. Marlins: As the Marlins in a Season game, leave the starting pitcher in for 7 innings while allowing no runs and getting 9 strikeouts.

12. Rays: As the Rays in a Season game, get 8 strikeouts in 5 consecutive innings.

13. Red Sox: As the Red Sox in a Season game, steal 4 bases with the same player.

14. Reds As the Reds in a Season game, hit 4 homeruns.

15. Royals: As the Royals in a Season game, win after being down by 4 runs.

16. White Sox: As the White Sox in a Season Game, get 5 hits with the same player.

Season

17. Athletics: As the Athletics in a Season, get 9 saves with the relief pitcher in 10 consecutive save opportunities.

18. Cubs: As the Cubs in a Season, get 12 RBIs with pichers over 30 consecutive games.

19. Indians As the Indians in a Season, score first in 12 consecutive games.

20. Mets: As the Mets in a Season, allow no more then 10 hits and get 25 strikeouts over 3 consecutive wins.

21. Nationals: As the Nationals in a Season, get 30 hits in 100 consecutive at-bats.

22. Orioles: As the Orioles in a Season hit 3 home runs with the same player over 3 consecutive games.

23. Padres: As the Padres in a Season, get 7 home runs and 20 RBIs with the same player over 25 consecutive games.

24. Phillies: As the Phillies in a Season game, score 4 runs in an extra inning.

25. Pirates: As the Pirates in a Season, get 15 RBIs with the same player over 10 consecutive games.

26. Rangers: As the Rangers in a Season, get 2 consecutive shutouts.

27. Rockies: As the Rockies in a Season, get a hit with the same player in 20 consecutive games.

28. Tigers: As the Tigers in a Season get 2 home runs with the same player 3 times.

29. Twins: As the Twins in a Season game, get 2 consecutive shutouts. <-- (This may be a typo by them but it says game not Season)

30. Yankees: As the Yankees in a Season, get 4 RBIs per game with the same player in 2 consecutive games.

Edited by Bofur26

I have completed 6 total So far, and didn't get my Achievement for,

Complete 5 R.B.I. Challenges.

The ones I completed real easy were.

Astros: As the Astros in a Season game, hit a single, double, triple, and home run.

Braves: As the Braves in a Season game, hit 2 home runs in an inning.

Dodgers: As the Dodgers in a Season game, hit a grand slam with a pinch hitter.

Giants: As the Giants in a Season game, get a hit with every player in the starting lineup, including the pitcher.

Reds As the Reds in a Season game, hit 4 homeruns.

Nationals: As the Nationals in a Season, get 30 hits in 100 consecutive at-bats. <-- This one may be a glitch as I got it as I hit one Home run in the First game I played.

im gonna guess on some of these your game froze so they didn't count

I have completed 6 total So far, and didn't get my Achievement for,

Complete 5 R.B.I. Challenges.

The ones I completed real easy were.

Astros: As the Astros in a Season game, hit a single, double, triple, and home run.

Braves: As the Braves in a Season game, hit 2 home runs in an inning.

Dodgers: As the Dodgers in a Season game, hit a grand slam with a pinch hitter.

Giants: As the Giants in a Season game, get a hit with every player in the starting lineup, including the pitcher.

Reds As the Reds in a Season game, hit 4 homeruns.

Nationals: As the Nationals in a Season, get 30 hits in 100 consecutive at-bats. <-- This one may be a glitch as I got it as I hit one Home run in the First game I played.

It froze on me a few times, But I went back and did them again, Because when the game did freeze I had to go back to the Dashboard and reload the game..

I then Checked to see if it had given me the Challenge, no it didn't. I am going to be working on some more latter to see if it will pop finally.