What was the worst movie u ever saw?

safemachine08

Hot Rod

It's not even so bad that it's good.

Really? I LOVED Hot Rod. I loved the cast. I realize it's not far off from Napoleon Dynamite, but sometimes it's nice to have a movie that requires NO thought... which Hot Rod does.

-"Let's dance! I'm all hopped up on green tea and shit!"

-the "cool beans" segment

I love it all!

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen a few thousand films and the first one that came to my head was:

Shaolin Soccer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98XcqsADXfM]YouTube- Shaolin Soccer (Part 1/10)[/ame]

You can watch the whole thing on Youtube and it hasnt been removed, thats how bad it is.

I cant believe how many thousands of people have watched this rubbish lol.

• 1 month later...

I think it is a tie for me. The first one would have to be Paranormal Activity. I thought have one of dumbest movies EVER! Not one thing in it was scary to me. the second one would have to be Transformers:revenge of the fallen. I thought it was so bad I couldn't stay and watch the hole thing.

I'm going to pick 2 here because they are tied for just complete piles of crap for me.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Eraserhead

The first one has some following and I know that people like it. I'm sorry I don't see how. Beautiful landscapes do not make up for complete pile of crap.

The 2nd one has a cult following as does David Lynch who brought that piece of crap movie into the world. I watch a lot of movies and have watched his whole non-short library and I don't see the big deal with him at all...

Eraserhead

The 2nd one has a cult following as does David Lynch who brought that piece of crap movie into the world. I watch a lot of movies and have watched his whole non-short library and I don't see the big deal with him at all...

Dude, Eraserhead is one of my favorite movies... I oughta smack you! :mad:

Dude, Eraserhead is one of my favorite movies... I oughta smack you! :mad:

Sorry man :( even made 3 of my friends (one of which graduated from college for film) watch it and they hated it to. I'm not saying you shouldn't like it, but of probably over 1000 movies I've watched it was one that I seriously would pay to ....erase..... from my.... head...... haha...play on words...sorry....

Paranormal Activity was pretty bad. Boring as shit and not scary at all... Seriously guys whats scary about staring at a wall for two hours?

Side note: SS Doomtrooper was awesome. All those bad Sci-fi and Horror movies were awesome.

Halloween 3(I think? The one that doesn't even have Micheal in it) was pretty bad too.

Upon looking it up I can easily say this scene from Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus is the best thing ever

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skYRZ_-RXtk&feature=related]YouTube- Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus - Plane Attack!?[/ame]

Edited by Parasite Steve

Sorry man :( even made 3 of my friends (one of which graduated from college for film) watch it and they hated it to. I'm not saying you shouldn't like it, but of probably over 1000 movies I've watched it was one that I seriously would pay to ....erase..... from my.... head...... haha...play on words...sorry....

That's bizarre. I've studied film all throughout high school, and own over 600 films, and have seen probably over a million movies (of course an exaggeration) and am taking film classes in college, and I must say, this is the first time I've ever heard anything negative about it.

Halloween 3(I think? The one that doesn't even have Micheal in it) was pretty bad too.

It doesn't have Michael in it.

Reason is, they were originally planning to make Halloween a series of short stories, however, Michael Myers was so popular, they decided to keep it as the series.

Halloween III: Season of the Witch is a good movie, just doesn't fit the series unfortunately.

I liked Blue Velvet and thought Elephant Man was ok enough to watch. I thought Mullholand (sp? too lazy to look it up) Dr. was average at best. I thought Eraserhead was trying to be artsy and odd with no point to get to either point. Little to no character development or point to anything. Making someone connect the dots or think is one thing (movies that make you think or that are a bit twisted are actually my thing) but the only thing that movie made me think is how much I hated seeing it. Sorry I don't want to completely get way off track here....