"Growing Club" achievement boosting method

IGun BunnyI

Ok so this is probably the worst achievement in the game, first off. If anybody is grinding their way towards this, collecting every player they come across; this is for them. This will only boost your progress to 85 mill more than likely as there is only a certain amount of bronze players in the game.

When searching for ways to make fast money in UT, I came across a video that showed a loophole into gaining on average 400 coins in 5 mins.

I recently started doing this, but then stopped as i'd rather play the game than grind out all the hub stuff on my laptop and xbox.

All you have to have is a second LIVE profile (silver/free is all you need) and access to the Web app at the same time as your xbox.

Start up an ultimate team on the 2nd profile on the xbox, send them to trade pile and trade them with cheap cards eg bronze cards on your actual profile from the web app

When done, delete your second profile UT and rinse and repeat

I am currently on 84 million and I have boosted to this from about 55 million. Each time you send the bronze squad over you get on average 1 milllion extra added to your club value.

I really don't get how this is supposed to 'add' to your ultimate team club value, as when you open your free pack on your second live profile they are mostly bronze cards themselves and so you'd only be trading these new bronze cards for bronze cards in your proper ultimate team club, therefore negating any real gain.

I really don't get how this is supposed to 'add' to your ultimate team club value, as when you open your free pack on your second live profile they are mostly bronze cards themselves and so you'd only be trading these new bronze cards for bronze cards in your proper ultimate team club, therefore negating any real gain.

Trade a bronze contract for a bronze contract and 3 players.

Edited by BSC YoungBoy