Official NFL Thread

Creech

Sorry, Greg Williams is kind of a POS. You can understand the overreaction when stuff like that happens.

Absolutely. Even if it wasn't a Williams D, a fan of the Vikings should feel like that in the moment. Just make sure you calm down and evaluate it fairly later.

Like I said, Joyner (and the others that do it over a season) should be kicked out. In the NCAA he would have been thrown out of this game and would miss the first half of the next game.

Just what a game..I can't even. I was enjoying it until all the flags, and late hits and what not going on. I really hope Teddy is ok and will be able to at least be back to face the Packers. Idk what we'll do against Raiders next week if he's out though. Shaun Hill is pretty good isn't he? Can't say I ever really watched him.

I need some Riverboat Ron in order to make me cheer up. This makes me laugh everytime.

http://giant.gfycat.com/ConcreteClosedAmericanblackvulture.gif

Edit: Peterson looks pissed!

Shaun Hill did alright basically filling in for Bradford for an entire season.

Edit: Peterson should be pissed. One carry on maybe the most crucial possession?

Double edit: Well, I'm going to be damn close on my predicted score. But which team?

Triple edit: as the announcers were talking about how the wind might effect coin flip desicions the field mic caught Laurinitus half jokingly say "do we take the wind or the ball" to a ref as he walked out for the flip. Then the Vikes take the wind. Interesting.

Edited by bigbear.

Shaun Hill did alright basically filling in for Bradford for an entire season.

Edit: Peterson should be pissed. One carry on maybe the most crucial possession?

Double edit: Well, I'm going to be damn close on my predicted score. But which team?

Triple edit: as the announcers were talking about how the wind might effect coin flip desicions the field mic caught Laurinitus half jokingly say "do we take the wind or the ball" to a ref as he walked out for the flip. Then the Vikes take the wind. Interesting.

Yeah, and I liked the fact that Zimmer was confident in our Defense enough to trust them to stop the Rams Offense. Really good game overall except for that last quarter. I think my salt levels are finally falling and I can finally relax for the rest of the day.

Packers are going to lose to, so that means we're tied in our division now :cool:

Season rests on this injury to Big Ben's foot. My poor blood pressure.

Amazing how important a QB can be.

The Rams D is missing Quinn (a player that should have won a DPOY award), Long (the rock of the line) and Ogletree. Maybe their 3 best players on defense and keep rolling on that side of the ball.

But lose a QB and...your season might be over.

Once again the defense saved my Bills with another game ending INT. Actually, the defense was all that kept us in it for most of that second half. The Bills offense opened up strong with a TD but then spent the rest of the second half until about 3:00 in the 4th quarter not being able to find their own asses with both hands. On a related note, the protection schemes have got to change. They're just not working. The O-line has been great for the run game but Tyrod has gotten very little time on pass plays.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

It's looking pretty good for you guys. Packers look like a dumpster fire right now.

Edit: Pants...you guys are probably going to be 2-7! Teach those Packers a lesson! Pants, they did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings looking solid so far against the Raiders. Got our first pick since the Bronco's game iirc.

Edited by EliteShadowMan

Crazy day today.

Speaking of crazy...it seems Yahoo believes there is a 3% chance that AJ Green will have 6 fumbles and gain 0 yards (or some combination of him getting negative 12 points). I'm up by a little less than 12 with AJ going tomorrow and my opponent done for the week and Yahoo says I have a 97% chance to win...